SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:20 am

california90 wrote:washing hair is one thing.. i've had friends who go a week without washing their hair (although several weeks? gross!)

but go to bed with makeup on?! wtf. that isn't good for your skin at all!! how is her skin not breaking out?!

The several weeks is gross. I will routinely go up to 4 days between washing my hair (thanks dry shampoo) because it's healthier for your hair according to my stylist.

The makeup thing probably weirds me out more than the showering. How she has not severely broken out I have to wonder.

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 15 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 15 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:30 pm

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 15 G337v

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 15 Ggpzc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:50 pm

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 15 ?format=750w
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 15 Gqr6p
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:10 pm

I looked it up and it says that bathing/showering daily is a recent norm. I don't recall how often I bathed as a kid but big families would often have a weekly bath night. I wash my hair every other day and sometimes skip a shower also if I did it the evening before after a workout. What I read is that they don't recommend daily showers for your skin and to keep them short & sweet. 

The whole not shower thing makes me think that she's not really a shoe in for the Bachelorette.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:28 pm

Maddy, thanks for doing all those clips. So funny! laugh out loud

bean: I can't even reply to your post because then my mind races about Britt and it grosses me out! laugh out loud
I will say the fact that they left that in to air, and everyone knows about her hygiene habits, is not an indication that she will be the next 'ette IMO. I can be totally wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:36 pm

I will be shocked if they make her the bachelorette after revealing her hygienic habits.  I suspect her boss at the restaurant won't be too pleased either.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:51 pm

Her adrenaline date will be a shower with egads--soap and shampoo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:56 pm

Maddy wrote:
Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 15 Gqr6p

This makes them look like a couple. Neither one there for Chris. JMO

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:50 pm

I would note that it is possible she cleans the dirty parts daily, just without a full shower, similar to what some of us would do while camping.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:57 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I would note that it is possible she cleans the dirty parts daily, just without a full shower, similar to what some of us would do while camping.

And what I do for medical reasons...

Back to top Go down

Post by slimjimpencil Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:22 pm

eirekay wrote:Maybe Britt's showering is like Ashley I's virginity ~ she just hasn't found the right guy to give it up for.

atem wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Britt says this in a response to a fan saying she is on the show to get acting jobs:

brittkarolina hahaha I know I see those articles too unfortunately. Basically people have to write things and it's more interesting to write negative things. I am no longer pursuing acting or modeling and quite frankly, if I were the last thing i would ever ever do would be reality tv. It's the kiss of death for any legitimate acting career. I did the show with no intention of anything but being myself and learning and loving the people around me. You guys are awesome! Much love!

Yet, she doesn't state what she's pursuing? Hopefully, not the next Bachette, because she should not be picked IMO.

mindless wrote:Maybe that's why Chris's interest has been waning. Because she's started to smell. :hidingchair

her not showering is just nasty. and there's no way, even without the showering issue, she would have been chosen for next Bachelorette. she just doesn't have the class for it. Becca would be perfect.

i can imagine her box is probably fishy

slimjimpencil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson

+49
Jolena
happygolucky
eliza3
Fivesolas76
northernviewer