SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:Link for above:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/871874

About Me

Hi! My name is Britt...Im 21 years old and live in Azusa, CA. I moved from Detroit, Michigan about three years ago, and will be relocating to Hollywood in the near future. I would love to do any modeling projects that are tasteful and would advance my career. Contact me with questions or comments, Thanks!

This is the potential next 'ette? Do they have rocks in their heads. She's moving to Hollywood to advance her career. Getting married is the last thing on this girls mind. IMO

Last activity Nov 11th. Does that keep her in line with F3 as far as the filming schedule?
Nov. 11, she would of been home.  The F6 rose ceremony was on Oct. 28th and I believe she is one of the F6 but isn't one of the F4 as she doesn't get a HTD.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:Link for above:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/871874

About Me

Hi! My name is Britt...Im 21 years old and live in Azusa, CA. I moved from Detroit, Michigan about three years ago, and will be relocating to Hollywood in the near future. I would love to do any modeling projects that are tasteful and would advance my career. Contact me with questions or comments, Thanks!

This is the potential next 'ette? Do they have rocks in their heads. She's moving to Hollywood to advance her career. Getting married is the last thing on this girls mind. IMO

Last activity Nov 11th. Does that keep her in line with F3 as far as the filming schedule?
Nov. 11, she would of been home.  The F6 rose ceremony was on Oct. 28th and I believe she is one of the F6 but isn't one of the F4 as she doesn't get a HTD.

Yes that's where I was going with this, but didn't have the time or memory to check it out. Nov 11 just seemed to soon to be in the F3. I'm not familiar with that site she created, so the last activity might be someone posting a message although I didn't see one. Also, she still has her age as 21 so who knows. Just something that stuck out to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

About Me

Yes that's where I was going with this, but didn't have the time or memory to check it out. Nov 11 just seemed to soon to be in the F3. I'm not familiar with that site she created, so the last activity might be someone posting a message although I didn't see one. Also, she still has her age as 21 so who knows. Just something that stuck out to me.
Ok, sorry about that. Will post the filming schedule as I have it now in the no discussion forum if that's ok??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:44 am

She is 21? What idiot cast her in the first place and to even be thinking of her for the next Bette is ludicrous. While I know that realistically the chances of a relationship coming out of this show are slim to none, I would at least like possibility of deluding myself that these people are actually trying to find someone. A 21 year old ... Want to be model ... On a farm ... Not possible!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:20 am

That model mayhem site says that her age is 27. Perhaps she updated after your comments?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:53 am

IrishGal wrote:That model mayhem site says that her age is 27. Perhaps she updated after your comments?

What? She didn't know how old she was? Not too bright then either. Looking better and better...NOT!!! no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:14 am

Sprite wrote:She is 21? What idiot cast her in the first place and to even be thinking of her for the next Bette is ludicrous. While I know that realistically the chances of a relationship coming out of this show are slim to none, I would at least like possibility of deluding myself that these people are actually trying to find someone. A 21 year old ... Want to be model ... On a farm ... Not possible!

the text saying she is 21 is old Smiley She is 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:15 am

Sprite wrote:
IrishGal wrote:That model mayhem site says that her age is 27. Perhaps she updated after your comments?

What? She didn't know how old she was? Not too bright then either. Looking better and better...NOT!!! no no

That text/site is 6 years old.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:14 pm

sophienette wrote:
Sprite wrote:

That text/site is 6 years old.

I guess she doesn't bother to update it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:43 pm

I did not notice that 27 yrs old off to the side, I looked at each column and was looking for a date on the site. laugh out loud Maybe we've helped in some way.

Now, change the text to 27yrs old from 21yrs old!! Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:23 pm

From CH's "5 to watch".

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 4 98e11050-7b0f-11e4-a4c0-d3a96bf28c8c_abc-bachelor-season-19-1603

Britt Nilsson, 27, waitress
"She is a stunningly good-looking waitress from Hollywood who is used to turning heads and of course has done some modeling. But she seems very sincere about trying to find somebody to settle down with. If he had to pick one straight out of the limo that first night, it was Britt, who I think is the first girl to get out of the limos. The best part was that she walked up, he told her she is beautiful, and then they hugged. And they kept hugging. And then the hug doesn't stop and it gets awkward. It is the longest hug I've ever seen during the arrivals. He then proceeded to tell her it was the best hug he'd had in a long time and then asked for her name. It was probably intimidating for the other four girls in that limo. Like, 'Well, should we just all go home?'"
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson  - Page 4 430.1x1

Britt
Bachelorette
Hometown: Hollywood, CA
Height: 5'5"
Tattoos: None
Can't live without: Bible, journal, makeup, snacks, cell phone
Biggest date fear: Being into someone who isn't into me

If I never had to worry, I would be very happy.

If I never got to step out of my comfort zone, I would be very sad.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?
Pay off my college loans. Buy my parents whatever they need most, plus a vacation! Save half of the difference and give the other half to charity.

Who is your favorite author?
David Foster Wallace or Dave Eggers. Both men have (or had) such a grasp of the human experience and the English language. Great wordsmiths, highly eccentric.

Who do you admire most in the world?
People who face danger to promote or defend the things they believe in. That's really living what you talk about.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
The children I sponsor are my most proud achievement. I am happy to put my money toward giving them a better life.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Britt Karolina Nilsson

+49
Jolena
happygolucky
eliza3
Fivesolas76
northernviewer