SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 41 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
atem wrote:What did Trish's say?  Was her's put up?

Yup. I posted it on here. Good thing I did too because it is gone now ... woops

AllAboutLove wrote:This is Trish's blog

BY TRISHA, NOVEMBER 12, 2014
Fantasy Date. I can completely understand how this date is called the Fantasy date. We’re rolling off of the Hometown dates, and now April and I are the only ones continuing onto Tahiti with Tim. TAHITI! I was shocked when Lisa did not show up to the Rose Ceremony, but then again this experience never fails to surprise me.

Tahiti is what dreams are made of… when you land on the Island of Moorea and look around it takes your breath away! And to think I get to spend it with Tim. I can’t stop smiling and imagining how we are going to spend our time together on the island. If I was “falling” in love with Tim before, this place will definitely seal the deal. It’s magic.

We meet in the mountains and the surroundings are very Jurassic Park. It actually felt like a T-Rex was going to jump out of the bushes while I waited for Tim to arrive. Then boom, I see his beautiful smile followed by two adorable horses! This date is so me and just so perfect, except for my horse who had an attitude problem. I think her name was Lucifer

I really wanted to get the chance to talk more with Tim about how we feel about each other. I know the connection is there, but there is still another woman… it’s so unnerving. How do you tell someone you love them when you know they’re also with someone else?

I think that when the date card comes I’m going to be nervous, but it feels so natural thing for us to spend the night together we really don’t even discuss it. Waking up in the morning in Tim’s arms and I can’t help but hope that I get to spend the rest of my life there, it feels so safe.

We’re almost at the end of this journey, and I guess I will soon find out if my dreams are going to come true.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for posting the blog, but that sounds like pre FRC, not after. no idea

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:23 pm

atem wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
atem wrote:What did Trish's say?  Was her's put up?

Yup. I posted it on here. Good thing I did too because it is gone now ... woops

AllAboutLove wrote:This is Trish's blog

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, hers was the proper one to be posted this week but April's wasn't, so I think they pulled both and have to rethink what they're going to do. I'm sure in a few hours Trish's will be back up and the right one for April will be too... or April never did do one for this week and they have to wait for her to write one Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:31 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I guess it's a good thing Kasha is not in her 20's and doing one of these shows. Praying

Tell, tell!

(Probably until age 45) No filter. Loves the outrageous, loves even more the outrageous reactions of others to my outrageous. Others opinions of me really did not matter, and still do not. I fired then aimed. Tough love, soft heart.
Now--I aim and probably reconsider firing, altogether.
More like does it need to be said, does it need to be said by me and does it need to be said by me now. Kumbaya, zen and jazz hands.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:35 pm

atem wrote:

haha. Lol. That is the point. It was how one could quickly identify that April's blog was post-FRC. giggling They had to take down both because then it would look odd with only one F2 blog. Having both to compare on this forum shows that there was a huge boo-boo taking place last night on the site :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:39 pm

Did the folks on the live chat comment on it? Or were they all asleep (or live chatting about the show in real time?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:44 pm

tigertiz wrote:Did the folks on the live chat comment on it?  Or were they all asleep (or live chatting about the show in real time?
The blog posts? No they weren't posted at the time of the 11pm showing. Took awhile to post all the things. I was looking at Trish's blog around 1ish am EST. Then looked at April's and I was so confused by what I was reading (no talk of FD or MTP upset or anything) so went back to forum saw that Chrissie? had posted OMG about the posted and realised that what I was seeing didn't make sense for a REASON because it wasn't pre-FRC but post. So I quickly SCd it, got the link and copied/pasted the blog. But Chrissie had noticed and stated it and made me realise I wasn't seeing things. Then I got Trish's blog too haha. I contacted them actually to let them know via the site and on Twitter (I deleted my tweet). No one noticed because it was middle of the night. I never heard back from them but within an hour or so the blog was gone. Other said people were posting on Facebook about the blog and I saw one comment but no one really focused too much on it so other than coming to this site people won't really know. I feel kind of bad having it here just for Tim and April's sake, so they can have the surprise for those that they know personally that may not know they are together. But, I think the cat is out the bag and they let their friends/family know. I hope so!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:49 pm

tigertiz wrote:Did the folks on the live chat comment on it?  Or were they all asleep (or live chatting about the show in real time?

It was pulled sometime between 6:15 and 6:30 this morning I think. When I went to the CTV site around 6:08 it was still accessible. Trish's was removed a few hours later.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Oh, thanks for the info!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:03 pm

They had a mad scramble - didnt they?
Actually it was very good that chrissy and you noticed it AAL. Otherwise it would have stayed up much longer. I dont think many viewers know about BBF. So unless someone who is lurking here starts tweeting it to the Canadian entertainment outlets, they'll be OK. It's not like Nick's airplane video ruined Andi's season for most viewers.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
The blog posts? No they weren't posted at the time of the 11pm showing. Took awhile to post all the things. I was looking at Trish's blog around 1ish am EST. Then looked at April's and I was so confused by what I was reading (no talk of FD or MTP upset or anything) so went back to forum saw that Chrissie? had posted OMG about the posted and realised that what I was seeing didn't make sense for a REASON because it wasn't pre-FRC but post. So I quickly SCd it, got the link and copied/pasted the blog. But Chrissie had noticed and stated it and made me realise I wasn't seeing things. Then I got Trish's blog too haha. I contacted them actually to let them know via the site and on Twitter (I deleted my tweet). No one noticed because it was middle of the night. I never heard back from them but within an hour or so the blog was gone. Other said people were posting on Facebook about the blog and I saw one comment but no one really focused too much on it so other than coming to this site people won't really know. I feel kind of bad having it here just for Tim and April's sake, so they can have the surprise for those that they know personally that may not know they are together. But, I think the cat is out the bag and they let their friends/family know. I hope so!

I was confused too when I saw it! I had to read it twice because I was pretty shocked the first read-through. My second thought was that someone was going to get in so much trouble laugh out loud.

Oh well, I definitely woke up very content this morning Smiley
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:06 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I was confused too when I saw it! I had to read it twice because I was pretty shocked the first read-through. My second thought was that someone was going to get in so much trouble laugh out loud.

Oh well, I definitely woke up very content this morning Smiley
Sorry for spelling Chrissy incorrectly. :/ Haha. Honestly, I was soooo confused that I was afraid of posting anything about it and then when I saw you had I immediately realised it wasn't just me and that there was something totally off about her blog post. Haha. So THANK YOU so much for posting that it was a post-FRC blog! Helped me SC and grab it superfast along with Trish's once I realised my eyes were NOT deceiving me.  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Don't think this has been mentioned before but since this thread relates to MTP date, I wanted to share something regarding the Twitter post with the wine glass posted on Twitter October 6. 

1) We KNOW it was probably April taking the photo (Tim favorited a tweet that said April taking the photo). 

2) It is definitely ROMANCE with the candles and wine? Right? Right!

Well.... guess who favorited AND retweeted this post by Tim?  Okay, I'll tell you. His MOM!!!!  

So, I think we can all be rest assured that all is just grand and dandy in lover land between April and Tim and his family!!!

awwww  hearthumbsup

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006