SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:45 pm

tim's personal twitter account just favourited a trish tweet. perhaps trying to confuse the audience after bachcan messed up Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:17 pm

From Dalia MacPhee's website, Spring 2014 collection [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here's my top 2 picks for April's FRC dress:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe not in black but this looks like April:
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Those are cute, Mr&MrsSmith.  

Thanks for the tip about the Hola ext, joshfan (& AAL). I tried it and it worked. Now I can finally watch the episode.   yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:35 pm

I created a new fun thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:40 pm

joshfan wrote:tim's personal twitter account just favourited a trish tweet. perhaps trying to confuse the audience after bachcan messed up Smiley

What did the tweet say?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:43 pm

^ Just the usual, I think you should/will pick Trish type of tweet. He also favorited a very sweet one about April's grandmother connecting with his heart and how that must mean April has Tim's heart.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I created a new fun thread.

GA, is there any place on here that I can find a new avatar? I'd love to have one of Tim and April... Thanks and thanks to all of you for all the hard work you all do. I so appreciate it. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:BachCan tweet... once again making Trish meeting Tim's parents not so serious... when it should be, imo. Just one more thing going along with their funny/not serious Trish edit (even the MTP was just laughs and Tim said he was concerned about it being more than just that).

The Bachelor Canada @bachelorCA  ·  2h 2 hours ago
"I just want to feel it out with Tim's parents, before I go in there with jazz hands." #BachCan @City_tv
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What does Jazz hands mean? Thanks.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:52 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I created a new fun thread.

GA, is there any place on here that I can find a new avatar? I'd love to have one of Tim and April... Thanks and thanks to all of you for all the hard work you all do. I so appreciate it. ; )

You would have to find a pic you like, save it to your desktop and resize it to fit the avatar dimensions then change your avi with it. If you find a pic, post it here and I'll help you or someone else can if they beat me to it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:09 am

LoveDovez wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:BachCan tweet... once again making Trish meeting Tim's parents not so serious... when it should be, imo. Just one more thing going along with their funny/not serious Trish edit (even the MTP was just laughs and Tim said he was concerned about it being more than just that).

"I just want to feel it out with Tim's parents, before I go in there with jazz hands." #BachCan @City_tv

It's a dance term usually associated with Broadway musicals where there is a lot of arm waiving.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:16 am

LoveDovez wrote:

When your hands are moving around a lot. It's just a saying. Look up Bob Fosse. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:34 am

My idea of jazz hands:
A cabaret-style dance move, popularized by the musical "Fosse". Now used, usually ironically, to express excitement, glee, razzle dazzle, etc.

The move is performed by tilting the head slightly, shimmering the hands with fingers splayed either side of the face and crying "Jazz hands!" with an enthusiastic smile. Think Jack from Will and Grace.

Also *JAZZ HANDS!!!* used as an expressive punctuation on blogs and bulletin boards.

source: urban dictionary

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006