SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Empty The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure where to post this since it has to do with 'Bachelorette Australia Season 1"... so posting here!

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* 1415874243058_wps_15_the_bachelorette_1302_JPG

CONFIRMED: The Bachelor is coming back in 2015. And he’ll have company – you asked for it and we listened – The Bachelorette is coming to Australia! Who's excited?

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* 10615544_760768257329355_8942026108720707384_n
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/timeline

I think it will most likely be Laurina. Chantal, Sam, and Lisa are options too... but I don't think as likely as Laurina. Not sure about having a bachelorette that no one knows of. Highly unlikely, imo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2832806/The-Bachelorette-coming-Laurina-Chantal-Zoe-attend-Channel-Ten-Upfronts-news-announced-lady-looking-love.html

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 28, 2015 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Oh, brother.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:47 pm

no, oh sista!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Hmm... it actually could be Sam. I know there were a lot of fans and she definitely was 'set up' for a chance at being the Bette. She has confirmed she is definitely single on her twitter. We still see her out and about with her bestie, Lisa, second-runner up.

This article focuses on Sam as being single and not being able to find a guy worth being with past the one week mark http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2832251/I-t-past-one-week-mark-Unlucky-love-Sam-Frost-talks-dating-turns-bedroom-enjoys-night-Vietnam-Lisa-Hyde.html

If chosen from this past season, I think Sam and Laurina are likely candidates due to their high profiles from the show.
-- Laurina would chew and spit up anyone that is not worth her time and I think as the Bette she would be well suited for calling the shots herself. She is also at the stage of her life ready to settle down and has a more mature, sophisticated manner.
-- Sam would be the jilted-former-fiance of the last season and still fresh in everyone's mind. She also has the highest SM following of all past bettes so if they want to capitalize on this they could do so. But, there is always burnout/over-exposure with public image and it being so fresh on everyone's mind.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:12 pm

READ BETWEEN THE LINES GUYS what can this possibly mean "and he'll have company" hmm
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:no, oh sista!

giggling Yeah, that too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:06 am

http://www.msn.com/en-au/tv/news/laurina-says-no-to-being-the-bachelorette/ar-BBdyp5V?ocid=mailsignout

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:07 am

Laurina is NOT the Bachelorette. All signs, imo, pointing to Sam or Chantal or one of the other fellow bettes from the recent season. I doubt F2 from season 1 will be the bette but it is a possibility, as is having someone new. However, with Laurina gone, Sam or Chantal seem the strongest possibilities at present, imo. That Chantal was there for the announcement may make her a strong candidate.

Ten's chief programming officer Beverley McGarvey said every girl sent home by on The Bachelor Australia, including the first season, will be considered for The Bachelorette.
'We haven't cast The Bachelorette, but we will look at all the girls from this year's and last year's series,' she said. 'There's lots of really good contenders there and Sam is one of them.'

Insiders at the event say the news received a big reaction when announced, suggesting Channel Ten may want to consider holding off the return of The Bachelor until the end of next year and begin with the spin-off.

The Bachelorette Australia is coming to screens in 2015, but The Bachelor star Laurina Fleur won't be heading up the show.
The 30-year-old entrepreneur says there will be no repeats of the 'dirty street pie incident' as she has no interest in starring in Network Ten's new reality series The Bachelorette.
'You saw from my pie date that if I don't like something I can't pretend to enjoy something if I don't, so it would be very awkward for me to be The Bachelorette,' Laurina said.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2832806/The-Bachelorette-coming-Laurina-Chantal-Zoe-attend-Channel-Ten-Upfronts-news-announced-lady-looking-love.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:55 am

None of the above would be my choice.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:05 am

atem wrote:None of the above would be my choice.
I take it no BetteAussie at all is the first choice? giggling Ahh, well. You know you will be back here if there is one and we will be grateful. Help keep me on my toes and give it all perspective, so I for one would love your input :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:06 am

I really don't think they would have gone ahead with bachelorette without a Sam. Not saying she was part of this but it is such a prefect set up.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:09 am

AEF wrote:I really don't think they would have gone ahead with bachelorette without a Sam. Not saying she was part of this but it is such a prefect set up.
IA. TBAU Season 2 was basically "The Life of Sam". Literally had a movie of her in it with "To be continued..." It really is just up to Sam if she wants to be it. She may have her doubts/reservations but at least she won't have to be one of 30 girls this time round and then one of 3, dumped for the 3rd. If she agrees to do it I don't see anyone else having a chance as she is most likely first choice candidate.

Who knows, they could have asked her and she was reluctant and so they told her to take some time to think and paid for her and a plus-one (Lisa) to go to Vietnam where she could make a decision (and coincidentally enough be interviewed about dating and how hard it is to find a man by a dating columnist while there :yes: ).

I think they want to start filming asap to ride on the wave of interest (it is definitely there for a Bette waaay more than for another Bach season).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy