SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:18 am

Quane wrote:
@AllaboutLove don't you think that there are some similarities to Heather. In the end we were disappointed that Heather lost. Maybe the same with Sasha too. I find it so weird that they are showing so much of him if it is true that it is him. We did question when Heather did get the same kind of treatment last season bach. I just do not think it can be so obvious. Snezana was not so obvious. I am still thinking Ritchie is not obvious. But again my lack of experience may disappoint me again.
I see similarities in edit and emphasis on Heather but the emphasis was also Heather's point of view )POV) and not Sam Wood.
With Sasha we get SM pics of Sam referring to Sasha and also the "will love bloom/blossom" which is what Snez got.
So the POV is same as with Snez while the hype/obviousness is same as with Heather.
It is why I think, because he got the first impression rose and only one it will have to be obvious, but also the POV will have to be from Sam as well.

I find it interesting that for Bach Aussie S1 and S3 that F1 got single date on Ep 3 like Sasha is getting.
Obviously S2 doesn't really help since it was filmed for nearly 4 months and still a month to go when it premiered. Plus F1 was dumped.

I really honestly don't know who is F1. I can see it both ways... Richie or Sasha.
I want it to be Richie though but hope that is not just my wishful thinking. Will see as more episodes come around.
Richie does get far though from s/caps it seems so that is giving me hope.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:50 am

Maybe they are eyeing Sasha for the next role since it's bachau that is hyping him so much. He's mature and ready for marriage.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:19 am

Sasha on Dan and Maz tomorrow!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:34 am

I'm yet to see the episode so I don't know what to make of this.

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 2CEDC5A200000578-0-image-m-20_1443610251394

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 2CEDC5D000000578-3254705-_I_wanted_you_to_do_that_on_our_tango_date_Sam_and_Sasha_shared_-m-32_1443611516966

'I wanted you to do that on our tango date': Sam Frost shares VERY steamy kiss with Sasha Mielczarek during The Bachelorette cocktail party...after he confesses to wanting more following sexy dance date

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3254705/Sam-Frost-shares-steamy-kiss-Sasha-Mielczarek-Bachelorette-cocktail-party.html#ixzz3nDkRT8o6

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:27 am

Has anybody read this? Interview with Richie Rich...
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29666279/richie-s-bananas-for-sam/

“And then I joked about being a virgin so that was even worse. I think she spat out some of her champagne when I said that.

“I’m surprised I didn’t go home that night.”

“She was incredible, she’s got amazing eyes and a beautiful warm smile,” the 30-year-old said.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:45 am

url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/14]tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 Image12[/url]
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:45 am

Friend accepted by Sasha,
Hmm very interesting to see what he just posted
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:48 am

truly an amazing date with an amazing girl hmm sounds like F1 to me!! url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/15]tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 Image13[/url]
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:50 am

@HodanG Oh crap. Not that he's a bad guy per se, just not the romance story I was after.... Sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:52 am

why would he keep the first rose Sam game him if he didn't win? perhaps another clue? url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/16]tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 Image14[/url]
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:56 am

Yeah Sasha is totally F1 at this point.
I mean, no surprise really but yup, not the story I was wanting (I know, how ridiculous of me).

I do think Richie looks heartbroken even in some ITMs and that photo of him recently. Who knows though. I am sure he was devastated b/c those s/caps of him in that promo he looked like he had fallen deep for Sam. Like he adored her. No surprise b/c I think she is his dream girl. Blah. I mean, I was expecting heartbreak but ugh.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:57 am

these are the comments under the post PART:1
url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/17]tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 Image15[/url]

PART: 2
url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/18]tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 Image16[/url]

PART: 3
url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/19]tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 41 Image17[/url]

HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy