SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:46 pm

nc7777 wrote:did anyone else notice Kayne didn’t seem to have a rose tattoo on his arm? Unless it was filmed before that photo he posted…but I mean it could all have been a ruse?
Yes I noticed that that Kayne didn't have the rose tattoo and I believe it may be permanent as I still see it on his recent photos.

I don't think this was filmed recently though b/c ten_insider posted a photo of this behind-the-scenes photoshoot awhile ago.
I am not sure when exactly it was done but it had to have been after filming started since Sasha talks about giving Sam his rose made from paper (napkin/serviette).
So it had to have been after filming started but not sure when... maybe at the end filming?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was great AAL!! Looking forward to seeing more of these guys!

Was it just me or did we see a lot more of Davey the carpenter. His eyes are gorgeous, love that twinkle they added when he winked/ladies man. laugh out loud
giggling Yes we saw a lot more of Davey. He seems like a cheeky one and very much a fun guy. They all seem like nice guys so I too am looking forward to watching more of them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:04 pm

OMG @Flawless the best blog "Bette-guys review" cantstopl really good one! Keep up the work, you might persuade me to watch...

btw, I like the guys, from the official profile pic they didn't appear most attractive bunch to me, but we all know how awful those official pics are most of the times ... so I'm glad in motion (the DM video above) they appear one great squad to burn the house down ... and not just good looking but also with some nice personalities (am i the only one that is not much interested in that Michael guy?) ... I'm curious how the season will turn out to be, but I believe i will follow it only through this forum and your comments (and twitter).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:15 pm

@happygolucky: The guys do look a lot better in motion. And flawless' blog is hilarious. Very fun to read. And you are not alone... I am also not interested in the Michael guy. His SM already lets me know he is very into himself and also knowing that he wanted to be the bachelor for last season I think this is his way to try to get the lead gig.

As for watching this season, I hope you do watch. I think this time I am going to just sit back and enjoy getting to 'know' Aussie guys, since this is their first season with men as contestants and not worry so much about a love story.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:52 pm

Looks like Sam will be on The Project before her premiere.

Sam was seen boarding a Qantas jet departing Sydney airport on Tuesday, after dropping numerous hints that she is still with the man she chooses to give her final rose to. Unable to wipe the smile off her face, Sam appeared thoroughly excited about embarking on her trip - possibly to Melbourne as she's due to star on The Project on Wednesday evening.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3244401/Sam-Frost-looks-world-slips-Sydney-ahead-Bachelorette-premiere.html#ixzz3mUzvY3Mq
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:05 pm

Thanks @AllAboutLove for keeping the interest, bringing all the news/info at one place and "refreshing" the threads ... the next few weeks I'm busy (and unfortunately not at home, so I don't have much privacy to check online and watch the show), but maybe later. I get the same feeling about the Michael guy, first I though it's only the impression from the pics (the ones we saw with Emily and Sam) but now I see it transpire in the video too, so yeah, not much of a cool dude as he tries to look.
Did I read you already sleuthed F4 guys or I misread? I was skipping through the posts and names, because for now i prefer not to know, so that I'm not influenced who I would like more once the show starts.
I still don't know much about Sam Frost either, so I'm undecided whether I'll like her or not ... and usually for a lead to impress me they need to meet "my demand" of a responsible, respectful, genuine and intelligent/clever player and tears don't move me, nor bother. So we'll see.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:57 pm

happygolucky wrote:OMG @Flawless  the best blog "Bette-guys review" cantstopl really good one! Keep up the work, you might persuade me to watch...

btw, I like the guys, from the official profile pic they didn't appear most attractive bunch to me, but we all know how awful those official pics are most of the times ... so I'm glad in motion (the DM video above) they appear one great squad to burn the house down ... and not just good looking but also with some nice personalities (am i the only one that is not much interested in that Michael guy?) ... I'm curious how the season will turn out to be, but I believe i will follow it only through this forum and your comments (and twitter).

Hooray! tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 23 1710264613

Personally I think this is going to be one big laugh after another Smiley
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:48 am

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 23 CPiTm_sWEAAyaze
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU · 8h8 hours ago
Tonight is the night... We can't wait to watch ❤️ blossom!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:01 am

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 23 CPjyoZEWIAE2iUT
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU · 1h1 hour ago
Save a spot on the couch for Pocket @oshergunsberg!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:04 am

http://www.973fm.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/elimination-was-heartbreaking-sam-frost/ wrote:

Bringing this over - Having only seen Bach AU Seasons 2 and 3 am very keen to watch my first ever Bachelorette and see how the gender role reversal plays out :cutesmile!:

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:05 am

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 23 CPkBbxMWsAA0ucw
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU · 3m3 minutes ago
Which Bachelor will sweep @Sam_Frost off her feet? The journey to love begins tonight 7.30 on the #BacheloretteAU!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:39 am

This is great! I agree with the placement as well.
Richie is a unicorn and Sasha is a husband (Dave is next to him, too).

The final result from plotting #bacheloretteAU suitors. We're calling it - Richie is a unicorn & Sasha is a husband.

tvweeklogies - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 23 CPlZ301UAAA8LCK
https://twitter.com/KatieRowney/status/646646227291893761
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy