SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 51 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:30 pm

HodanG wrote:I really hope Richie is F2, because as much as I don't want his heart to break, I want the viewers and the whole of Australia to fall in love with him like we all have so he can be the next possible lead. I do not want michael to be F2, as much as I hate writing this, I want to see Sam break Richie's heart and see how he will react. Wonder how australia will react to seeing the roles reversed.
I know what you mean but I think that Richie at F3 will still have more emotion than Michael at F2.
Michael is a zombie/poker face to me - very one-note.

I cannot believe that my favourite guy from the show, Richie, will be likely dumped and heartbroken in New Zealand! speechless Upset sad
Maaan. Just my luck that this would happen to him in the same country where Art and Matilda are from.
And crazy thing is, Art and Matilda had their FRC in Australia.
I just hope Richie has a shot at being next Bach if they go with recycling.
I have zero interest in watching Michael.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Who - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Hmm AAL, I think Sam's family will definitely know who she picks, like last season on the bachelor, how her brothers and whole family knew about her being with Blake then breaking up but I guess that's kind of a different situation? But I don't see Sam not telling her family. Like I mean why not? They were the ones that told her to do this thing in the first place
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:33 pm

Only reason not to tell her younger brothers I'd think would be saying to them she doesn't want to put the burden of them keeping a secret on them. That's the only reason I can come up with that her brother faved the tweet about Richie if he doesn't know and if he does know the winner and it is not Richie maybe he was just being misleading and found it funny since.. if Richie is F3... then Sam's brother would not have met Richie anyway?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:I really hope Richie is F2, because as much as I don't want his heart to break, I want the viewers and the whole of Australia to fall in love with him like we all have so he can be the next possible lead. I do not want michael to be F2, as much as I hate writing this, I want to see Sam break Richie's heart and see how he will react. Wonder how australia will react to seeing the roles reversed.
I know what you mean but I think that Richie at F3 will still have more emotion than Michael at F2.
Michael is a zombie/poker face to me - very one-note.

I cannot believe that my favourite guy from the show, Richie, will be likely dumped and heartbroken in New Zealand!   speechless  Upset  sad
Maaan. Just my luck that this would happen to him in the same country where Art and Matilda are from.
And crazy thing is, Art and Matilda had their FRC in Australia.
I just hope Richie has a shot at being next Bach if they go with recycling.
I have zero interest in watching Michael.

Yeah true, what are the chances hey, I won't have any interests either, Infact it is only in Australian bachelorette/bachelor seasons that I actually sleuth and if I like the season. I'll defs be back next year if Richie is the bachelor but the possibilities atm are slim.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:35 pm

We need to sleuth more on who makes it into F2, Richie or Michael? Are we sure Richie even makes it into the F3 and it isn't plumber dave instead?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:36 pm

HodanG wrote:We need to sleuth more on who makes it into F2, Richie or Michael?
Based on just the number of s/caps it looks like Michael and Sasha for F2.
Will have to see once we get to F4 and compare to the s/caps just in case some of them are from before F3.

Are we sure Richie even makes it into the F3 and it isn't plumber dave instead?
100%. F3 are Sasha, Michael, and Richie.

Not enough scaps for the plumber and I don't even see him in F4. Alex has the Bondi beach surfing thing which is likely his HTD since that is where he lives.

I am thinking the one s/cap we have of Dave is for some 1on1 special time on a group date or something pre-HTD (they may have the mini dates).

Plus, the s/caps show Richie in water with Sam and it has to be warmer to do that so likely in NZ or the snow date is in NZ.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:39 pm

Okay great! Now between michael and Richie? I feel like Richie is more publicized on the twitter bachelorette page then michael is. Will you check out all the gifs and pro Richie they posted?!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:41 pm

My heart just broke when you said michael and sasha are F2, naw richie sad defs need to sleuth more. But if michael is F2, I won't be surprised. Producers probably had something to do with this to make him the next lead
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:42 pm

HodanG wrote:Okay great! Now between michael and Richie? I feel like Richie is more publicized on the twitter bachelorette page then michael is. Will you check out all the gifs and pro Richie they posted?!
I don't think we can call that now.
It is too early even though, because it is a short season, it is still just week 2.

We have yet to see Richie and Michael's date and I think Richie's may be next week for Ep 6 and Michael's date Ep 7.
So once those dates are posted for SM of the official show we can compare.
At the moment, I'd say Richie is getting a very pro-positive edit.
Sam was saying Richie is guy who will stick by her through thick and thin and gorgeous, sexy, caring, etc.
And this wasn't even a date, just special time on group date.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Agreed!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:46 pm

Sasha said that Michael is his biggest competition in an interview for Pop Sugar. I think Michael is F2 (although I don't really believe that he is threatened by Michael, but had to say it so that he doesn't look too arrogant when F2 time comes. Like "Oh Michael isn't even my competition).

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:58 pm

I think Richie is definitely a bigger threat to compete for Sam's love. I just don't see Sam falling in love with Michael at all. He's like Sarah and Sam Wood-- she is perfect on paper, and there might even be sexual chemistry, but it doesn't go beyond that. I think Richie's mannerisms are much more likely to make Sam fall in love with him, plus they have very similar personalities. I think if Richie isn't F1 (which I still think he has a high chance), he is surely F3. Sam wouldn't take Richie to F2 and then leave him in a cruel way.

You see a pattern in Aussie bachelor shows: they dump the one most likely to be hurt at f3-f4 (Ali Oejten, Heather, Jess) and keep the one who they think will get over it easier to F2. In F2 it's always a battle between the head and the heart in the Australian bachelor.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy