SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:20 pm

yes @caitlinharper Sounds like the winner to me :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by caitlinharper Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:21 pm

As well, she's mentioned a couple of times now that we'll be pleasantly surprised by the winner. Then to go on and call Richie an underdog? I still feel Sash in F1. Don't really know what to think though. I feel like they're trying to make us think their relationship will fizz out.

caitlinharper

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Sealed ... if he's funny (and the edit doesn't show us that pearl ... what a shame) ... another S&S season.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:21 pm

marysegap wrote:
HodanG wrote:Sam mentioning Sasha on her twitter...  
url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/28]KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Image26[/url]

Maybe not the same one but... it is his style and looks kind of big too!  sneakyl

funny looks like the background of alex in his promo behind her.........................

Back to top Go down

Post by caitlinharper Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:yes @caitlinharper Sounds like the winner to me :Nod:

Me too. Sam always said she wanted someone who was funny and made her laugh. They've edited in a way so that we don't really see Sasha as easygoing or being very funny. But he obviously is to her.

caitlinharper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:26 pm

HodanG wrote:What Michael uploaded...
KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Image31

Setting it straight...
KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Image30

Good for him!

Sam first about defending she is not wearing his shirt.... then michael defending himself :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:28 pm

HodanG wrote:Hmm AAL, I think Sam's family will definitely know who she picks, like last season on the bachelor, how her brothers and whole family knew about her being with Blake then breaking up but I guess that's kind of a different situation? But I don't see Sam not telling her family. Like I mean why not? They were the ones that told her to do this thing in the first place

there is NO way sam will hide who she picked from her family. not a single doubt.
she is extremely close and open with them.

she cannot hide who she likes, who she loves and who she dislike

I bet one mention the name of her F1 and she beamed to the roof

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:30 pm

caitlinharper wrote:As well, she's mentioned a couple of times now that we'll be pleasantly surprised by the winner. Then to go on and call Richie an underdog? I still feel Sash in F1. Don't really know what to think though. I feel like they're trying to make us think their relationship will fizz out.
For sure. Sam is just doing what the other Sam said. Sam Wood said it wasn't obvious to viewers who he would pick but it was super obvious b/c of the physical edit. Sasha is also getting a physical edit compared to any other guy. It's not like Sam can say "Sasha won" but she is pretty much saying he did, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by caitlinharper Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
For sure. Sam is just doing what the other Sam said. Sam Wood said it wasn't obvious to viewers who he would pick but it was super obvious b/c of the physical edit. Sasha is also getting a physical edit compared to any other guy. It's not like Sam can say "Sasha won" but she is pretty much saying he did, imo.

She also mentioned on Kyle and Jackie O that she's had tons of sex with her F1. We don't really see her having that much of a physical attraction to anyone but Sash. So it definitely points in that direction.

caitlinharper

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:45 pm

caitlinharper wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

She also mentioned on Kyle and Jackie O that she's had tons of sex with her F1. We don't really see her having that much of a physical attraction to anyone but Sash. So it definitely points in that direction.
KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 3806527698

She is sounding more and more like the other Sam. But she was actually joking. She said yes, 6 times a day. So of course they do the deed but she was just being facetious with Kyle because he always wants to know about sex.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:46 pm

‏@kiis1065 1h1 hour ago
"Richie is the underdog... He has the most beautiful soul" @Sam_Frost @BacheloretteAU #BacheloretteAU #KJShow

@kiis1065 1h1 hour ago
"Sash is gorgeous and very funny!" @Sam_Frost @BacheloretteAU #BacheloretteAU #KJShow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:47 pm

I think I saw her blush a little bit when talking about Richie. She also fumbled in her words.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy