SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 27 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by dianaycda Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:31 am

just speculation that things seem a bit off based on their social media accounts. no one knows for sure (i don't think).

dianaycda

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 27 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by joshfan Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:27 am

dianaycda wrote:just speculation that things seem a bit off based on their social media accounts. no one knows for sure (i don't think).

Yeah i think i stopped following their updates due to a lack of photos. Hmm it is weird they have been so silent. I can dm april and just say "how are you, hows the wedding plans?" To see if she replies. Last time i dmed her she never replied though haha

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:33 am

joshfan wrote:
dianaycda wrote:just speculation that things seem a bit off based on their social media accounts. no one knows for sure (i don't think).

Yeah i think i stopped following their updates due to a lack of photos. Hmm it is weird they have been so silent. I can dm april and just say "how are you, hows the wedding plans?" To see if she replies. Last time i dmed her she never replied though haha

That will probably earn you an unfollow. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:33 am

joshfan wrote:omg what has happened? sorry can someone just give me a quick update. I haven't been catching up with bach news at all. sorry sad but i got that tim and april are breaking up or something?

What we know for sure 

- Tim unfollowed April on IG and deleted some pics of them on twitter and IG
- April's sister unfollowed both April and Tim and deleted all of their pics. 

I haven't checked for a week or two so I'm not sure what if anything has changed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
joshfan wrote:

That will probably earn you an unfollow. Smiley

Haha if she does than we know somethings up...

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:39 am

bleuberry wrote:
joshfan wrote:omg what has happened? sorry can someone just give me a quick update. I haven't been catching up with bach news at all. sorry sad but i got that tim and april are breaking up or something?

What we know for sure 

- Tim unfollowed April on IG and deleted some pics of them on twitter and IG
- April's sister unfollowed both April and Tim and deleted all of their pics. 

I haven't checked for a week or two so I'm not sure what if anything has changed.

Did aprils friend meghan follow tim before? If i remember correctly, she did. But i checked just then and she doesn't. Hm it is very weird to suddenly unfollow your fiance.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:28 pm

April's sister unfollowed both April and Tim and deleted all of their pics.
Why would April's sister unfollow April?
There are plenty of photos of April on Tim's IG.
Has Aprils IG always been private? I can see this , via her twitter, but not much else.

Last edited by tigertiz on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:33 pm

He deleted most on Twitter, maybe all but one. 

I have no clue why she would unfollow her sister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:45 pm

Well something's not right, that's for sure. Is there any press about them in Canada? Have they sent out subsequent lovelifeboxes? Some folks purchased memberships I think.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:12 pm

tigertiz wrote:
April's sister unfollowed both April and Tim and deleted all of their pics.
Why would April's sister unfollow April?
There are plenty of photos of April on Tim's IG.
Has Aprils IG always been private? I can see this , via her twitter, but not much else.

bettiebrockman
4 weeks ago · Little Italy, Toronto
Homemade Pizza #hiswasbetter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Four weeks ago they were making home made pizza?!

She links pics on Twitter to IG but you can only see the pic she links. She's been advertising for her real estate. IMO she shouldn't set her IG to private if she wants people to view other advertising she posted via Twitter.

I have not heard anything about these two in our news outlets.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:39 pm

Something is up with these 2. April is fundraising for a charity.( a 100 smiles) and is going to El Salvador as a volunteer in April.
One would think Tim would be tweeting about it to support her but there is nothing coming from him. In his last posting -there is a photo of him holding a baby.It looks like a formal setting but it does look like April was there. It could be that they are being super private but it just feels like things are not ok between them.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:39 pm

LynnTa wrote:Something is up with these 2. April is fundraising for a charity.( a 100 smiles) and is going to El Salvador as a volunteer in April.
One would think Tim would be tweeting about it to support her but there is nothing coming from him.  In his last posting -there is a photo of him holding a baby.It looks like a formal setting but it does look like April was there. It could be that they are being super private but it  just feels like things are not ok between them.

What makes you think April was there?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold