SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:31 pm

notarose wrote:cantstopl This woman is hilarious!

Call me crazy but I think she is a dark horse.  Her humor matches Chris' and she knows exactly what small town life is about because she comes from one.  Remember when Chris told Whitney he wants someone that can engage strangers?  Well, Kaitlyn wasn't in the least star struck by Jimmy Kimmel.  She was just shooting the sh*t with him like he was just some guy Chris knew (no hint at all that Jimmy's fame mattered). I got the impression that Jimmy was genuinely impressed.
 Also, Chris said that camping is his fav thing and she was given the camping group rose.

I am still not convinced they have a romantic connection however did go back and view their "hot tub" scene kisses.  There were some sweet tender little kisses I didn't notice the first time. 

IMO Kaitlyn is far more complex than most people who appear on the show.  She also seems very authentic - warts & all.  She would be a polarizing choice since she doesn't fit the traditional mold of "wife material" in any way but every personality type becomes a wife.

I see chemistry with them. If she didn't follow RS on Nov. 20th, I would consider her a possibility. There are some tweets from a girl that says he's in Canada... in the SM thread.

Back to top Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by notarose Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:
notarose wrote:cantstopl This woman is hilarious!

Call me crazy but I think she is a dark horse.  Her humor matches Chris' and she knows exactly what small town life is about because she comes from one.  Remember when Chris told Whitney he wants someone that can engage strangers?  Well, Kaitlyn wasn't in the least star struck by Jimmy Kimmel.  She was just shooting the sh*t with him like he was just some guy Chris knew (no hint at all that Jimmy's fame mattered). I got the impression that Jimmy was genuinely impressed.
 Also, Chris said that camping is his fav thing and she was given the camping group rose.

I am still not convinced they have a romantic connection however did go back and view their "hot tub" scene kisses.  There were some sweet tender little kisses I didn't notice the first time. 

IMO Kaitlyn is far more complex than most people who appear on the show.  She also seems very authentic - warts & all.  She would be a polarizing choice since she doesn't fit the traditional mold of "wife material" in any way but every personality type becomes a wife.

I see chemistry with them. If she didn't follow RS on Nov. 20th, I would consider her a possibility. There are some tweets from a girl that says he's in Canada... in the SM thread.

yes  Yes, the timing of the follow certainly seems to end all speculation and likely for good reason.
Of course, SM is growing as a part of the "show" experience for fans so her follow could also be a quick means of diverting attention away - approved or initiated by TPTB if that was the case.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:19 pm

If not for the tweet from her with the doofus hockey player I wouldn't discount her at all. Chris has a raunchy side too. Whitney and her "perfection" might not really match Chris who we know has some questionable behavior in his past as well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:21 pm

she follows RS?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:19 pm

Diana wrote:she follows RS?

She apparently followed him, then unfollowed him. Some suspected only to DM him.

She doesn't follow him now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:38 pm

I'm wondering if she followed him until she learned what he was about and then decided to unfollow him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:40 pm

I thought their first kiss was on their 1-1.  Forgot about this until it showed up on YouTube. 
His ITM  comment really showed his humble side. Also, I'm a bit surprised he told her outright that he wanted to go on a date with her. 

So she lived in Germany with her last BF.  What's it with Canadians in Germany?  Sharleen and now Kaitlyn scratch

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm wondering if she followed him until she learned what he was about and then decided to unfollow him.

There's no way I believe she didn't know what RS was about. You don't need to follow anyone to read their tweets, if public.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Whether she is next Bachelorette or star of BIP, I want to see a lot more of Kaitlyn. She is witty and a bit naughty and a whole lot of fun. She seems very what you see is what you get. I have been following her on Twitter and always makes me chuckle.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:59 pm

I want to see more of her too. Originally I thought she was a little "plain" compared to some of the other girls  but as the episodes go I think she is very pretty. Her "plainness" I think comes from the fact that she is very low maintenance kind of girl which actually is very appealing. She can get dolled up but is willing to just "go with it" and roll the cob as Chris says. 
She is funny, and quick witted. I think she would be a worthy opponent for any Bachelor they bring for her to date.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:05 pm

I'm right there with you MVMom39.
I like this girl. She is is so blatantly not perfect. She is frisky and mischievous, sarcastic and witty, amusing, communicative and energetic - just my kind of a girl.
And BTW, her "strong" and "exuberant" character just might be Chris' turn-off, despite of what he says.
She is definitely not there to end up with Chris, she may have wanted to try, to see if the sparks could fly, but I think from this moment on she will be leading her own course that won't be aligned with Chris' and she's a smart cookie, she'll get it, so maybe there will be some acting skills needed and I hope I can still look at her the same way. With honesty. Go girl! bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 12 1122970954

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:25 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Whether she is next Bachelorette or star of BIP, I want to see a lot more of Kaitlyn. She is witty and a bit naughty and a whole lot of fun. She seems very what you see is what you get. I have been following her on Twitter and always makes me chuckle.

I agree I look forward to seeing her each ep.  She brings a level of awesome to the show and she really comes across so real and herself, like she's talking right to you, not to a camera or producer in the ITMs.  Really hope we'll get more of her in some way after this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

+57
terabithia
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
Alanna
Longhornfan