SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by Peppermom Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:58 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Kaitlyn reminds me a lot of Jillian, both in her personality and her relationship with the lead. Even Jason and Molly mentioned that in their podcast. For that reason, I could see her as the Bachelorette. I felt like Jillian was mostly there to have fun and drink, but just ended up falling in love. I don't know if I personally would want her, because although she's fun in small doses, I think her whole shtick could get annoying if she was the lead. She does seem to be getting a better fan reaction than Britt, so I don't think it's 100% going to be Britt, like RS keeps saying.

I agree with the bolded. She is okay but I would rather see someone else as the lead. And not Britt either. Kaitlyn is too "rough around the edges" IMO to hold the lead. She might be more realistic and normal but not who would make good TV for the masses who want to see a love story bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 11 2292733854

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by eirekay Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:07 pm

Peppermom wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Kaitlyn reminds me a lot of Jillian, both in her personality and her relationship with the lead. Even Jason and Molly mentioned that in their podcast. For that reason, I could see her as the Bachelorette. I felt like Jillian was mostly there to have fun and drink, but just ended up falling in love. I don't know if I personally would want her, because although she's fun in small doses, I think her whole shtick could get annoying if she was the lead. She does seem to be getting a better fan reaction than Britt, so I don't think it's 100% going to be Britt, like RS keeps saying.

I agree with the bolded.  She is okay but I would rather see someone else as the lead.  And not Britt either.  Kaitlyn is too "rough around the edges" IMO to hold the lead.  She might be more realistic and normal but not who would make good TV for the masses who want to see a love story bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 11 2292733854

Yes, but could you imagine her talking about the men in her ITMs? ITMs might quickly become TMIs!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:10 pm

cantstopl cantstopl Too bad the whole show can't just be her ITM's then it might be worth watching!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:55 pm

Kaitlyn would be perfect for BIP though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Ashley is my all time favorite, but Jillian and Meredith are my co #2s. While I have grown to love Chris and Des her seaon would only be #4 for me.

So I guess I would much rather a Kaitlyn than Britt. I think Carly would be my number one choice though. After all the Andi drama I want to laugh at the bachelorette this summer, not want to scream at the lead the whole time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Carly is turning out to be adorable.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:47 am

I agree
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:49 am

albean99 wrote:Kaitlyn would be perfect for BIP though.

PEEEERFECT for it... her ITM's this season have probably been my favourite part, just imagine the potential with the craziness/ridiculousness BIP brings
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:30 am

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 11 G3496

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 11 Ggqju
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:52 am

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 11 Ggopc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:43 am

cantstopl Awesome Maddy! Thanks for the clips. She is hilarious.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:19 am

cantstopl This woman is hilarious!

Call me crazy but I think she is a dark horse.  Her humor matches Chris' and she knows exactly what small town life is about because she comes from one.  Remember when Chris told Whitney he wants someone that can engage strangers?  Well, Kaitlyn wasn't in the least star struck by Jimmy Kimmel.  She was just shooting the sh*t with him like he was just some guy Chris knew (no hint at all that Jimmy's fame mattered). I got the impression that Jimmy was genuinely impressed.
 Also, Chris said that camping is his fav thing and she was given the camping group rose.

I am still not convinced they have a romantic connection however did go back and view their "hot tub" scene kisses.  There were some sweet tender little kisses I didn't notice the first time. 

IMO Kaitlyn is far more complex than most people who appear on the show.  She also seems very authentic - warts & all.  She would be a polarizing choice since she doesn't fit the traditional mold of "wife material" in any way but every personality type becomes a wife.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

+57
terabithia
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
Alanna
Longhornfan