SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:17 am

^^^ It doesn't look like an animal to me. It looks like she is holding her shoes and a rose.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by nutty1 Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Kaitlyn posted this on her IG about 1/2 hour ago.

Shed some serious water weight in cabo this week watching two beauties get married. #softy #ShayandMike

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 16 11005172_711441415641646_811758236_n

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:45 am

What you may not know about the Kaitlyn vid RS posted (from 2012) preseason. 

QUOTED:
About "The Buried Life"
Relying on our wits and the goodwill of others we travel the globe to complete a list of things to do before we die. For every item completed on our list, we help a stranger achieve one of their dreams. Everywhere we go we ask the question: What do you want to do before you die? The Buried Life started in a garage in Victoria, B.C. Canada because the four of us were fed up and wanted something different. We borrowed an RV, bought a camera on eBay, threw a party to raise money for gas and hit the road for two weeks one summer before returning to university. We never expected The Buried Life to be more than a two week road trip. Six years later we continue our mission for the millions of people around the world to do cool things and help others.

Connect with The Buried Life:
Visit the The Buried Life WEBSITE: http://bit.ly/1etx4JS

This vid was 1 of things on the guys "100 things to do before I die" list - make a music vid. 
Obviously it is a parody giggling.

Tonight she watched the epi with a girlfriend and one of the guys from The Buried Life.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:02 am

She is fantastic. I am rooting for her to be next Bachelorette.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:14 am

So funny, because I didn't care for her at first. Now I think she'd make a great Bachelorette.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:21 am

She started out as the at ease, quick witted, fun loving woman who is unabashed in telling it like she sees it, without being mean about it. Last two epis, they have chosen to show us that underneath the witty and confident exterior is a real person with real emotions. They chose to show us the softer side that gets hurt. IMO, they are editing her to be the next 'ette. I think she would be a great 'ette- funny, entertaining, can hold her own with the guys, but can also be vulnerable and be hurt, but without the buckets of tears.

I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB encouraged Chris to make her F3 to set her up as next 'ette.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe · 11 hours ago
@kaitlynbristowe wrote:I really tried to approach this show the way I would any relationship, be myself, make people laugh, and when I felt ready, showed my heart
 rock :yougogirl: bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 16 1122970954: :sending flowers

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:18 pm

KB_Mom wrote:She started out as the at ease, quick witted, fun loving woman who is unabashed in telling it like she sees it, without being mean about it.  Last two epis, they have chosen to show us that underneath the witty and confident exterior is a real person with real emotions. They chose to show us the softer side that gets hurt. IMO, they are editing her to be the next 'ette.  I think she would be a great 'ette- funny, entertaining, can hold her own with the guys, but can also be vulnerable and be hurt, but without the buckets of tears.

I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB encouraged Chris to make her F3 to set her up as next 'ette.

I totally agree with you as we saw last night for the first time her softer emotional side. Today we get confirmation by her in her tweet!

happygolucky wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe · 11 hours ago
@kaitlynbristowe wrote:I really tried to approach this show the way I would any relationship, be myself, make people laugh, and when I felt ready, showed my heart
 rock :yougogirl: bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 16 1122970954: :sending flowers
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:She started out as the at ease, quick witted, fun loving woman who is unabashed in telling it like she sees it, without being mean about it.  Last two epis, they have chosen to show us that underneath the witty and confident exterior is a real person with real emotions. They chose to show us the softer side that gets hurt. IMO, they are editing her to be the next 'ette.  I think she would be a great 'ette- funny, entertaining, can hold her own with the guys, but can also be vulnerable and be hurt, but without the buckets of tears.

I totally agree with you as we saw last night for the first time her softer emotional side. Today we get confirmation by her in her tweet!

happygolucky wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe · 11 hours ago

I just had to quote these again because both are so awesome. Wonderful description of Kaitlyn KB Mom and Kaitlyn's tweet is so perfect. That could be the tag line in her press release when announced as Bachelorette. giggling I honestly don't remember a more perfect seeming candidiate before.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:01 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe‏@kaitlynbristowe·7m7 minutes ago
Jean jacket with leather sleeves was from @ARITZIA as is my whole wardrobe. Canadian,but In NY now too #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/NheBaDhTcq
bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 16 B9-vsDACQAAbQWt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:02 pm

^^^She gets my vote for sure. I honestly have not been this positive about who I want for Bachelorette in a long time. I think she can look gorgeous when she wants and approachable girl next door too. She is funny, witty and calls it like she sees it but has been super adept at not jumping into drama. Her vulnerable side last night just showed another dimension.

I think guys will love her...just like Chris and Jimmy K too. She doesn't have a super solid career but shoot ... neither apparently do Ettes who graduated from law school. And 29 is a great age to get married (that age sure has worked for me :-) ). I think it's a very good age indeed.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:07 pm

I'm glad I kept a somewhat open mind. I did not care for her at all when we were sleuthing her. AL stuck up for her many times.

She has proven the importance of giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.

I can see the facial expressions now, when she is confronted with some wierdo's laugh out loud

ETA: oops I should have said "if" she is confronted with some wierdo's? Freudian slip?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

+57
terabithia
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
Alanna
Longhornfan