SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Yes, I just saw RS's blog from Monday, I hadn't seen it before. Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:35 pm

eversotrue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Wonder why she was/isn't being considered for the next lead? (If what RS says is true, of course)

She may be too out there? And not necessarily cooperative or easily contained.

And who would think she was there to find love? Suspect Way way too out there if you ask me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:51 am

From ABC....
Growing up in the 1990s, Kaitlyn had a childhood full of rap inspirations. With a little help from Chris and her fellow bachelorettes, she shows off her own rap skills. It's impressive, but will it be enough to win Chris' heart?
Link: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/updates/20150102-deleted-scenes-the-2015-season-premiere?linkId=11654367

Note: If you cannot watch due to being out of USA, add Hola Unblocker and set to USA to watch content.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:57 am

I kind of liked her more than I expected.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:20 am

stuckinsc wrote:I kind of liked her more than I expected.
IA. I like that she doesn't take herself too seriously. I wouldn't pick her for Chris, but she is (so far) not as bad as expected. Her no-bikini promo shot is not my thing but she seems to be a free spirit a la Lucy in some ways. Will say Chris is growing on me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I kind of liked her more than I expected.
IA. I like that she doesn't take herself too seriously. I wouldn't pick her for Chris, but she is (so far) not as bad as expected. Her no-bikini promo shot is not my thing but she seems to be a free spirit a la Lucy in some ways. Will say Chris is growing on me.

I agree. I wouldn't pick her for Chris based on what I know of Chris so far. She might be fun on BIP though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:41 pm

IMO just anther attention seeking fameho. Dance with me! Rap with me! LOOK at me! ME ME ME!!! Rolling Eyes
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:32 pm

lavenderred wrote:IMO just anther attention seeking fameho. Dance with me! Rap with me! LOOK at me! ME ME ME!!! Rolling Eyes

IA - I have to pay closer attention to her as well, I missed a few things on Monday night. Why do they always get a Canadian to be casted for the goofy crazy whacky part?? sad

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:19 am

lavenderred wrote:IMO just anther attention seeking fameho. Dance with me! Rap with me! LOOK at me! ME ME ME!!! Rolling Eyes
I think that is what I have liked more about her (and I use the term 'like' very, very loosely) but that she is exactly as she is presented to be. She doesn't pretend to NOT be someone that wants the spotlight ME, ME, ME. I respect people that are themselves, even if who they are is not anything I wish to be. I would take that any day over someone 'pretending' to be all genuine and not there for the ME, ME, ME of it all when that is exactly what they are there for (imo, this is Britt).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
I think that is what I have liked more about her (and I use the term 'like' very, very loosely) but that she is exactly as she is presented to be. She doesn't pretend to NOT be someone that wants the spotlight ME, ME, ME. I respect people that are themselves, even if who they are is not anything I wish to be. I would take that any day over someone 'pretending' to be all genuine and not there for the ME, ME, ME of it all when that is exactly what they are there for (imo, this is Britt).

Totally agree on both Kaitlyn and Britt. Be honest and I will accept you a lot more. Plus a little fun never hurts, if she isn't mean to the other girls and honest with Chris, I don't see a problem.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:58 am

I dont dislike her, I just don't think she is a good match for Chris.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:I dont dislike her, I just don't think she is a good match for Chris.

I completely agree with this as well. I think she and he could have a lot of fun, but she isn't going to be the farmers wife.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

+57
terabithia
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
Alanna
Longhornfan