SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by Longhornfan Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:25 pm

So, when do we expect to hear the announcement for the Bachelorette?

Maybe they will wait and show her sitting in the audience at DWTS, at which time they will announce that Kaitlyn is the next lead? I don't expect to see that happen at the WTA.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by atem Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:25 pm

eusebeia wrote:Terrific news!  I bet we see Jimmy Kimmel on her season.  She's proved she can hang with him.

I wonder if they'll film in Canada again?  If so, they'll need to add a DWI/DUI question on the questionnaire. giggling

Why? It doesn't seem to matter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:27 pm

eirekay wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:How old is she again?

29.  Reminds me .... I have a 31 year old son, very attractive, kinda off-center sense of humor, single....

Thanks! He should totally sign up. :yes: Hugesmile
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:29 pm

Oh, the guys are going to love her, because they know nothing serious will come of it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:01 pm

atem wrote:Oh, the guys are going to love her, because they know nothing serious will come of it.

Who's your pick for Bachelorette?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Interesting about the DUI - Canada doesn't let Americans with a DUI across the border. I imagine there are exceptions, and possibly they've changed it -- but living in Minnesota we are aware of that rule. My guess is it's already on the questionnaire - I don't think they miss much on it. Would not have eliminated anyone in the past but could have given them a story-line or publicity.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:38 pm

RealityEscape wrote:Interesting about the DUI  - Canada doesn't let Americans with a DUI across the border.  I imagine there are exceptions, and possibly they've changed it -- but living in Minnesota we are aware of that rule.   My guess is it's already on the questionnaire - I don't think they miss much on it.  Would not have eliminated anyone in the past but could have given them a story-line or publicity.

Chris had 1 DUI in 2006 (fine and 1 yr. probation).  Would that have effected having Kaitlyn's HTD in Canada or does time - it being 8 yrs ago - make it void?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:55 pm

notarose wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:Interesting about the DUI  - Canada doesn't let Americans with a DUI across the border.  I imagine there are exceptions, and possibly they've changed it -- but living in Minnesota we are aware of that rule.   My guess is it's already on the questionnaire - I don't think they miss much on it.  Would not have eliminated anyone in the past but could have given them a story-line or publicity.

Chris had 1 DUI in 2006 (fine and 1 yr. probation).  Would that have effected having Kaitlyn's HTD in Canada or does time - it being 8 yrs ago - make it void?

THAT is an excellent point nr and RE. He would have to get a special waiver to get in, maybe it was easier to go to Arizona since her family was there already.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:00 pm

notarose wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:Will be interesting to see what guys they set up for her as the few that she might actually consider (which seems to be the normal show ploy).   That wild side wouldn't bring out a Ryan, Roberto, Chris Lambton, Kipton, Reid, and many others.

Possibly more Jake Pavelka's, Jesse, Bob Guiney?

I do think it will be a different type of show.   Good luck to her - she does seem like a great person.

Definitely should be an interesting cast.
I think the type of guy attracted to Kaitlyn could be surprising. A good example is Danny Hoyt from BuzzTv whose cohosts are gently teasing as he is crushing over K.  Danny seems like a really relaxed, reflective, lowkey guy.  Hopefully there will be some like him in the cast.

Last week he promised to apply for the show if Kaitlyn is the lead. I think he's regretting it now though. laugh out loud He'd better keep that promise!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:02 pm

mindless wrote:
notarose wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:Will be interesting to see what guys they set up for her as the few that she might actually consider (which seems to be the normal show ploy).   That wild side wouldn't bring out a Ryan, Roberto, Chris Lambton, Kipton, Reid, and many others.

Possibly more Jake Pavelka's, Jesse, Bob Guiney?

I do think it will be a different type of show.   Good luck to her - she does seem like a great person.

I think the type of guy attracted to Kaitlyn could be surprising. A good example is Danny Hoyt from BuzzTv whose cohosts are gently teasing as he is crushing over K.  Danny seems like a really relaxed, reflective, lowkey guy.  Hopefully there will be some like him in the cast.

Last week he promised to apply for the show if Kaitlyn is the lead. I think he's regretting it now though. laugh out loud He'd better keep that promise!

I think it is too late - casting must be in its final stages by now.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:06 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
mindless wrote:
notarose wrote:

I think it is too late - casting must be in its final stages by now.

He retweeted a tweet a day or so ago along the lines of ... Kaitlyn should just forgo The Bachelorette and date him giggling.  
I'm all for TPTB making a last minute casting decision.  He seems like a sweetheart. :yes:  A better trait than "so good looking."

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:

THAT is an excellent point nr and RE. He would have to get a special waiver to get in, maybe it was easier to go to Arizona since her family was there already.

Yep, he has a lengthy rap sheet (not the singing kind rofl ... the irony) from his youth and most charges are alcohol related.
I do think one set of parents winter in AZ but we don't know if both sets do plus her sister must work so she would be in AB. 

Just wondering.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

+57
terabithia
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
Alanna
Longhornfan