SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by california90 February 25th 2015, 11:49 pm

notarose wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
mindless wrote:

Last week he promised to apply for the show if Kaitlyn is the lead. I think he's regretting it now though. laugh out loud He'd better keep that promise!

I think it is too late - casting must be in its final stages by now.

He retweeted a tweet a day or so ago along the lines of ... Kaitlyn should just forgo The Bachelorette and date him giggling.  
I'm all for TPTB making a last minute casting decision.  He seems like a sweetheart. :yes:  A better trait than "so good looking."

I would totally support Danny :yes:

california90

Back to top Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by Diana February 26th 2015, 12:16 am

I am so excited she is the lead! I have not been this excited for a lead since Ashley. I wish her the best on this crazy journey.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2015, 12:39 am

notarose wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:Interesting about the DUI  - Canada doesn't let Americans with a DUI across the border.  I imagine there are exceptions, and possibly they've changed it -- but living in Minnesota we are aware of that rule.   My guess is it's already on the questionnaire - I don't think they miss much on it.  Would not have eliminated anyone in the past but could have given them a story-line or publicity.

Chris had 1 DUI in 2006 (fine and 1 yr. probation).  Would that have effected having Kaitlyn's HTD in Canada or does time - it being 8 yrs ago - make it void?

Yes he will have to apply for special premission to visit. I watch border security every day so that is always out there for all to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer February 26th 2015, 12:41 am

I'm not sure how I feel about her being the lead. She was ok, a little to "hippy" for me. I honestly don't see her being able to carry the role off. I have a feeling it'll end up being more BP than it will be traditional Bach. Oh well, the show is evolving... but that's not always a good thing.

I didn't watch JP or Andi's seasons and barely had any interest in this one. I'm so losing interest in a show that I used to once enjoy tremendously

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy February 26th 2015, 2:38 am

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 26 10358358_458737947613249_1605362820_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia February 26th 2015, 4:44 am

I hope RS is right and it's a done deal, it will be the first time in ages my choice is the lead! (Jillian is the only one out of all the retread male and female leads I actually wanted to get the gig before now.)

I think Kaitlyn will be fun and confident and keep the guys on their toes, but not in a mean stuck-up way. She's also naturally attractive in a way that men respond to so I think a lot of the guys will be excited to see her. Go Kaitlyn!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever February 26th 2015, 8:39 am

northernviewer wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about her being the lead.  She was ok, a little to "hippy" for me.  I honestly don't see her being able to carry the role off.  I have a feeling it'll end up being more BP than it will be traditional Bach.  Oh well, the show is evolving... but that's not always a good thing.

I didn't watch JP or Andi's seasons and barely had any interest in this one.  I'm so losing interest in a show that I used to once enjoy tremendously  

The season might surprise you. I was against having Chris as Bachelor and it has turned out to be a favorite season of mine especially because of the women cast.

I thought Kaitlyn comments on night one were a bit of a shock but funny too. She won me over week after week. I am now really excited for her to be the Bachelorette. That said I did not do any preseason sleuthing on her. I only look up info on contestants after first 3-5 episodes  (or whenever I get spoiled).
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose February 26th 2015, 6:17 pm

Kaitlyn radio interview
http://www.thepeak.fm/kevin-sonia/2015/02/26/interview-vancouvers-kaitlyn-bristowe-from-the-bachelor

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom February 26th 2015, 7:58 pm

northernviewer wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about her being the lead.  She was ok, a little to "hippy" for me.  I honestly don't see her being able to carry the role off.  I have a feeling it'll end up being more BP than it will be traditional Bach.  Oh well, the show is evolving... but that's not always a good thing.

I didn't watch JP or Andi's seasons and barely had any interest in this one.  I'm so losing interest in a show that I used to once enjoy tremendously  

I see your point, but she does know how to be funny and she is well set up after her exit this season. The show's stylists will probably adapt her look to something more sleek.

They seem to go in runs with contestant types, moving between the traditional nice types, and the more edgy types. Desiree was the traditional nice type, Andi was the controlled professional, and now its time for some edge. Kaitlyn reminds me a bit of Jillian. A lot of it has to do with who is available from the previous season, of course.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel February 26th 2015, 9:32 pm

Interesting, as discussed upthread, Kaitlyn in the radio interview, mentions she really wanted to go to Leduc for hometowns but because there were problems with "some of the crew crossing the border", she sort of skirted around the question, but I think we were right! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless February 26th 2015, 9:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Interesting, as discussed upthread, Kaitlyn in the radio interview, mentions she really wanted to go to Leduc for hometowns but because there were problems with "some of the crew crossing the border", she sort of skirted around the question, but I think we were right! yes

"The crew" eh? rotfl I wonder how the relationship would've worked out if he'd chosen Kaitlyn. How awkward.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana February 26th 2015, 9:42 pm

Yikes rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

+57
terabithia
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
Alanna
Longhornfan