SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:15 pm

^I think several have met him in person, like Michelle for instance so they follow each other. I think the vast majority do it to get the spoilers.

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 5 87b72b10 bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 5 86669110 bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

bachlorette - Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:10 pm

I don't understand how someone spending time with their family excuses the IG pics she posts of herself, nor the vid she was part of that had several sexual gestures and potty mouth words. As a matter of fact, she can't be too worried about her nieces/nephews family's opinions by conducting herself on SM in that manner. Her family ties in this case doesn't really mean anything to me IMO it makes it worse.  

When looking at someone's character we look at the whole picture. Whether there is more to her or not, her activities tell me she is't ready for marriage. She can do whatever she wants on SM and live her life which ever way she wants, it's none of my business. If she's going on a reality tv show, she has to be prepared to put up with the opinions of viewers, especially if she goes as far as F3/F2. No different than any previous contestants from TB franchise of any country.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:17 pm

As I have stated over the years, their contract allows them to be portrayed in whatever manor TPTB choose.
Why any cast person would choose to sign under these conditions, boggles my mind. no no
Family and friends involved in filming, such as HTD, also have to sign waivers and clauses. There have been family/friends that have chosen to forgo this experience and it was probably wisest.
This show is no one's friend.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:15 pm

RS just confirmed Kaitlyn is F3

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Ugh, that just does it for me.

Now, to focus on not having Britt as the next Bachelorette.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:31 pm

When was the F3 RC? Wasn't it around 14th-16th?

I'm wondering why Kaitlyn surfaced on Sunday 23rd with her family in a hotel room if she's F3. I would have thought it would have been sooner.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When was the F3 RC? Wasn't it around 14th-16th?

I'm wondering why Kaitlyn surfaced on Sunday 23rd with her family in a hotel room if she's F3. I would have thought it would have been sooner.

That was Becca, not Kaitlyn Smiley

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:40 pm

Sorry! I realized that as soon as I hit send! Wrong story, what I meant to say is she didn't surface on SM until she followed/unfollowed RS today.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry! I realized that as soon as I hit send! Wrong story, what I meant to say is she didn't surface on SM until she followed/unfollowed RS today.

Because, I think she was told not to and Becca was given more leeway.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry! I realized that as soon as I hit send! Wrong story, what I meant to say is she didn't surface on SM until she followed/unfollowed RS today.

To DM with him (email addresses....) then off again ?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Funny, but this is the type of woman that I could see Chris wanting to have fun with until he had to get 100% serious. There were rumors that he spent a lot of the bachelorette drunk and that is why the edit of him was so limited. I think Chris likes to party, but if RS is correct seems he may have actually picked a woman who could be more.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:14 pm

There were rumors that he spent a lot of the bachelorette drunk and that is why the edit of him was so limited.
REally? That's interesting.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kaitlyn Bristowe

+57
terabithia
eusebeia
mprssdbyu
Alanna
Longhornfan