SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joy - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion Empty Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:It looks like Carly Waddell (Zak's sister) is a contestant this season. Big thank you to mtnlvr55 for the screencap of her. When she said there was a singing girl named Carly in the preview, I remembered that was Zak's sister's name and that she sang on his HTD. Her Twitter and Instagram is deactivated.

Joy - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion Carley10

Joy - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRZzolXE87RS4UPlEYhx8JY-gCthrsx_Dy3A922cdcPrhtGzU6

yes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Joy - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:03 pm

I can't believe she did the show! giggling

Now to sleuth how long she was on.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Joy - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:12 pm

During Zak's hometown Carly was the most skeptical of Des intentions with Zak asking her point blank. I think Des realized how serious Zak was when he gave her the ring at the end of his hometown & knew she had to let him go next instead of taking him any further. Thus Drew becasme F2 when she seemed to have more fun with Zak.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:46 pm

Here's a youtube video of her
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:23 pm

With Des:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:25 pm

I cant believe RS didnt recognize her!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:25 pm

That's because RS doesn't sleuth, he gets fed. No match!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:34 pm

She auditioned for JuanPablo's season. They must have placed her on a waiting list, probably because of her brother's known friendship with JP. She always struck me as the "little sister" type, back when she used to hang out with Drew and co. I am curious to see how she comes off on the telly.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:41 pm

julychild wrote:She auditioned for JuanPablo's season. They must have placed her on a waiting list, probably because of her brother's known friendship with JP. She always struck me as the "little sister" type, back when she used to hang out with Drew and co. I am curious to see how she comes off on the telly.

Ahh that makes total sense. Thanks julychild!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:24 am

No clue when she was cut yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:35 am

Omg, no way?! Shut up!! When someone said a girl who sang named Carly..I thought of her but didn't bother to look into it.

But I loved her!! Their family was so good looking. LOL. But I dont think she should have been on Chris's season.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:38 am

atem wrote:No clue when she was cut yet?

No, she's kept her Twitter and Instagram deactivated so there's really no way to tell when she got back. I hope she wasn't cut the first night. I liked her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

+44
aglaea
northernviewer
marloon
BachfanNY
nutty1