SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joy - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:45 pm

That line "Jade would have prospered at this" was left in the edit for a reason. It's a segue into Jade eventually explaining to Chris about her past. Just saying. Not passing judgement.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Joy - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by slimjimpencil Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:52 pm

cool, was just wondering

slimjimpencil

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Sprite wrote:I am all on board for Carly for the next Bette...but, then I felt the same way about her brother and look where that got me. I'm sure he schooled her well before she went on the show and she has been doing really well thus far. Of all the possible choice we have, I think she has the right mix of sincerity, vulnerability and goofiness.

I loved how they kept panning to Whitney's face as Carly was talking about what they had to do during the date. Britt just had the fish face the whole time.

ITA.....Carly would be a great 'ette! High clap She has a sense of humor, is humble, isn't afraid to show her vulnerable side and deserves to have someone that loves her...she really wants that. Picking her would tick RS off :uptonogood AND she would be a terrific choice. Zak needs to sit her down, as well as someone like Des, to clue her in on how TPTB operate. Bring it on Carly! :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:I am all on board for Carly for the next Bette...but, then I felt the same way about her brother and look where that got me. I'm sure he schooled her well before she went on the show and she has been doing really well thus far. Of all the possible choice we have, I think she has the right mix of sincerity, vulnerability and goofiness.

I loved how they kept panning to Whitney's face as Carly was talking about what they had to do during the date. Britt just had the fish face the whole time.

ITA.....Carly would be a great 'ette!  High clap  She has a sense of humor, is humble, isn't afraid to show her vulnerable side and deserves to have someone that loves her...she really wants that. Picking her would tick RS off :uptonogood AND she would be a terrific choice. Zak needs to sit her down, as well as someone like Des, to clue her in on how TPTB operate. Bring it on Carly!  :Woah-hoo:

Only if they never let her braid that front lock of her hair again. Fine for high school but that's not a look a grown woman should sport.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Michelle Money is very fond of the front braid and had it in her hair on BIP as well as braided Sarah's hair for her date with Robert that way.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:50 pm

Ok, I need your assistance with something. Some of you have commented on Carly's hair extensions. I admit that I don't know anything about them or how to spot them. Also, in one scene a few episodes ago, did we see Ashley I flip her hair and tug on extensions on her hair. Like I said, I'm clueless in this area. How can you spot extensions?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:25 pm

eirekay wrote:...............Only if they never let her braid that front lock of her hair again.  Fine for high school but that's not a look a grown woman should sport.

If she becomes Bachelorette, everything about her will be different: hair and makeup especially!!
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:39 pm

If they are done well you should not be able to spot them. 
In Carlys' case, it was very apparent. I can not find the sc that showed it best. You could see where they connected to the back of her head. It was that obvious. It looked like they were simply clipped in.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:28 am

Kasha, I agree her extensions are very ratty looking. Do these caps show what you described?

Joy - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 8 Ep4hd_12
Joy - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 8 Ep4hd_13
Joy - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 8 Ep4hd_14
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:38 am

Absolutely ^^ you can see where they attach, especially in the 2nd and last sc.  Her real hair appears to be a bit above her shoulder.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:40 am

I'm not super observant when it comes to things like that. All I know is I like Carly. She could pull off a shorter cut like Ali does. I'm not a fan of the long hair the younger women all seem to love.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:20 am

I guess I don't understand why they don't just grow their own hair out like we all did when I was young. I think some people's hair won't grow long so just find a nice short style that fits you a la Kelsey.

I am loving Carly but I agree that those extensions look ridiculous now that I see the pictures.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

+44
aglaea
northernviewer
marloon
BachfanNY
nutty1