SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:02 pm

...Just snipped part of that Auburn interview that Jen689 posted above

"So OK, going off-road to interrupt Chris Soules’ status update interview (which probably WAS being massaged) was maybe weird and random in terms of Bachelor protocol, but what did she tell him when got there?

“I don’t want to be fake with you.”

Other girls may have said that before, but I guarantee you none meant it more than Ashley S.

She told Chris tons of other stuff, too. And he told her stuff. They didn’t show that. (She says they didn’t show even a fourth of what was filmed.) In her mind, they hit it off well enough for her to think it may actually have been him keeping her around rose after rose, and not the producers. Maybe."

I wonder what exactly she told Chris? My money is that she told him about some of the fake women. She was always a fan of Whitney. I think she was one of the ones that thought that Chris and Whitney would make it according to the MM interview she did with Ashley I.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:38 pm

^^^
In a way, the fact that she did have "normal" convo that was never shown proves the point that TPTB only showed that off the wall "fake" side of her appearance.  Perhaps "fake" is an overstatement.  I think she just has a quirky sense of humor and they packaged all her quirky bits into her edit to make her look like a space cadet.  IMO her comeback was to emulate the insanity of that edit at the WTA.  It wouldn't personally harm her as those in her social & work circle likely know her to be eccentric and would interprete her actions with knowledge of the real Ashley.  I thought her "look, I'm on TV" was a subtle dig at the whole process. Deadpan delivery. 
In the Skype convo with Michelle Money and friends, Ashley has several very articulate moments that reveal her intelligence and wit. I'll go out on a limb and say she is very intelligent and as such likely became bored quickly and her way of entertaining herself resulted in giving TPTB much fodder for her "character" on the show.

Oh, and there is absolutely no way that an accounting department would be on site at the mansion.  cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:02 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
In a way, the fact that she did have "normal" convo that was never shown proves the point that TPTB only showed that off the wall "fake" side of her appearance.  Perhaps "fake" is an overstatement.  I think she just has a quirky sense of humor and they packaged all her quirky bits into her edit to make her look like a space cadet.  IMO her comeback was to emulate the insanity of that edit at the WTA.  It wouldn't personally harm her as those in her social & work circle likely know her to be eccentric and would interprete her actions with knowledge of the real Ashley.  I thought her "look, I'm on TV" was a subtle dig at the whole process. Deadpan delivery. 
In the Skype convo with Michelle Money and friends, Ashley has several very articulate moments that reveal her intelligence and wit. I'll go out on a limb and say she is very intelligent and as such likely became bored quickly and her way of entertaining herself resulted in giving TPTB much fodder for her "character" on the show.

Oh, and there is absolutely no way that an accounting department would be on site at the mansion.  cantstopl

I agree I always said that there was nothing wrong with the lady...even though many were ready to cart her off to Bellevue Psych. I'm so glad we got to hear/read about some of her perspective of the show...I just wish I could hear all of it! I would love to hear her full take on everyone there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:07 pm

Ashley now has a thread in BIP2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Ashley Salter - Discussion

+16
Litta123
happygolucky
bleuberry
stuckinsc
kikora