Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:44 am

Right?! Obnoxious ring shots annoy me laugh out loud.

Buuuuut I do wanna see it. :bigsmile:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Right?! Obnoxious ring shots annoy me laugh out loud.

Buuuuut I do wanna see it. :bigsmile:

And unlike Kelly she let her husband to be actually be part of the picture announcing their engagement.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10805

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:20 pm

Congats Nikki.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Congratulations to Nikki and Tyler !!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:06 pm

For those that wanted a close-up of the ring:

Too early to start my pre-wedding teeth whitening? I think not. Bring on the pearly whites....Y'all can use my @whitewithstyle code "Nikkif28" to get any sparkle white flavor for 28$! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

♡♡ ♡  
#SeanCat #Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 9934

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Awe, she is using her engagement to sell stuff, MeAndi must be so proud. Pretty ring, the cut of diamond is not my fav, but I like the gold band and it doesn't look just like everyone else's.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:10 pm

Using an engagement ring to shill products is pretty impressive. I think the most embarrassing one I've seen was Audrina Patridge announcing she's pregnant, while shilling a pregnancy test. So much secondhand embarrassment for these people.

I like that the ring isn't cookie-cutter, but it's not something I would have gotten.

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues on Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:28 pm

Well, two birds with one stone so to speak.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have to say though, no one in the bach family deserves better to make a few bucks on SM. She works full time caring for sick children, and the job isn’t exactly the best payed.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well, two birds with one stone so to speak.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have to say though, no one in the bach family deserves better to make a few bucks on SM. She works full time caring for sick children, and the job isn’t exactly the best payed.

So very true! She actually has a regular paying nursing job so I don't have any issues with her making a little money this way on the side.  But I can't respect the others who make shilling products their primary source of income while they do nothing else productive with their life.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:19 pm

I don't like the shilling period though I'm less cranky about it if the person doing it has a job. The unemployed ones who do it are especially atrocious to me. Get a freakin' job you lazy slugs.

I think Nikki's ring is very pretty.
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12267

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:20 pm

I can agree, I generally don't mind Jillian or Des and Chris doing a little schilling. I think your new engagement is a little crass, but you are correct that she works hard and shows a lot of care and love doing it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:21 pm

I'm not a fan of the ring but I love Nikki's happiness heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhopeful
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum