SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:27 am

Nikki is just supporting Andi like Andi supported Des when she took a picture wearing a piece of Des jewelry from her line.... I have to disagree Andi has called Nikki one of her BFF along with Kelly......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:51 pm

I'm sure Nikki will be in her wedding, so they must be close.

bachelor - Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:00 pm

If Nikki is just supporting Andi with her new line then why did she take a IG pic. and make it look like a modeling pic. ? Nikki is looking to be a model again so using Andi is perfect to keep Nikki still in the spotlight that she said she hated. Why did Nikki go to Atlantic city and Atlanta for just one night. If I had not seen my BFF in a long time I would surely spend more time than that.

Nikki calls many of her friends her beasties from guys to girls. Like I said before in my opinion the only one looking out for Nikki is her selfish self.

As far as Nikki being in Andi's wedding I will wait to see.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Because she models, what better way to promote the shirt? Andi put her picture of Des jewelry on her IG..... It's nice to have friends who do different things, Nikki have done some modeling what better way to show off the shirt than to have one of "your friends" who has done some modeling to show off one or some of your designs.... Seriously, this is not even a new idea it's what makes the world go around, you scratch my back I will scratch your back.... This happen in every area in every walk of life...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:39 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Because she models, what better way to promote the shirt?  Andi put her picture of Des jewelry on her IG.....  It's nice to have friends who do different things, Nikki have done some modeling what better way to show off the shirt than to have one of "your friends" who has done some modeling to show off one or some of your designs....  Seriously, this is not even a new idea it's what makes the world go around, you scratch my back I will scratch your back....  This happen in every area in every walk of life...

Nikki does not model now she is looking for a modeling job so what better way for Nikki to post the IG for her benefit . IMO like I said Nikki is doing this only for Nikki . If they are so close than why have they only met up twice in a year for a very short time that both knew would be in the media. By the way the t shirt did not get great reviews mostly bought by fans.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:54 pm

Almost every girl in this franchise has modeled clothing/jewelry/bags on their IG. Most of the time because it was given to them for free, but sometimes they do it to promote a friend's project. This is nothing new.

bachelor - Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:Almost every girl in this franchise has modeled clothing/jewelry/bags on their IG. Most of the time because it was given to them for free, but sometimes they do it to promote a friend's project. This is nothing new.

We will have to disagree on this subject. The Nikki I see now is all about her self and it is clear now why Nikki and Andi did not make many friends on the show. I think mean girls phrase says it all.

Des is a kind hearted woman that would help anyone that is just the kind of woman she is.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Almost every girl in this franchise has modeled clothing/jewelry/bags on their IG. Most of the time because it was given to them for free, but sometimes they do it to promote a friend's project. This is nothing new.

EXACTLY, a lot of bachelorette alums showed off Des jewelry.... Whether or not Nikki is an ex-model or modeling now she still has being a model on her resume'..... Nikki looked amazing in that picture, if it leads to her getting gigs I am sure Andi will not care LOL......

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:02 pm

I have no problem with simple. I love understated. It's just not her idea! LOL cantstopl To act like you have designed something that NYC has been using for god only knows...I got a bridge to sell ya.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have no problem with simple. I love understated. It's just not her idea! LOL cantstopl To act like you have designed something that NYC has been using for god only knows...I got a bridge to sell ya.

:rollingl:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:32 am

stuckinsc wrote:Kasha, agreed the shirt is not terribly original, but since I live in SC and go to school in GA, I like the peach.  Even Josh in his support tweet called the t-shirt simple, I believe.  I am willing to wait for the whole collection before I comment on Andi's design skills.

Whit90, I agree.  I am not a fan anymore.  She just gives me a creepy vibe about Andi.  Her reaction to Cecily talking about Andi on CT was extreme.  Very extreme in my opinion.

I also feel the same way stuckinsc  Her love for Andi is too much.  I mean, how can she be her bestee when she just met her for two months or even less because they were surrounded by other girls.  I've been knowing my BFF for over 20 years.   Nikki  barely knew Andi for two months and already calling her "BFF"?  It's hard for me to believe it.  So naive laugh out loud

Also, I agree Andi doesn't say much about Nikki.  I don't understand why Nikki is above and beyond with Andi no no  If she wants to be like Andi, she should learn from her.  Andi is 100% into her relationship with Josh.  SHe even quit her job to spend more time to get to know him  better because she knows the time they spent in TB wasn't even a "getting to know each other"  It was more like "Meet and greet" Andi is really showing her love for Josh whereas Nikki only talk but no action.   Nikki claims she loves JPG but I don't see her defending him at all but she defends Andi above and beyond.  SO weird scratch

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:I have no problem with simple. I love understated. It's just not her idea! LOL cantstopl To act like you have designed something that NYC has been using for god only knows...I got a bridge to sell ya.

Believe it or not Kashathediva when I saw the T-shirt, I thought Andi was promoting a T-shirt from JFK airport laugh out loud  That logo is from JFK's airport in NY not from Andi's design Rolling Eyes

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+60
happygolucky
Ash2214
sdmom
Aria
sosleepy