SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:35 am

chinita wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have no problem with simple. I love understated. It's just not her idea! LOL cantstopl To act like you have designed something that NYC has been using for god only knows...I got a bridge to sell ya.

Believe it or not Kashathediva when I saw the T-shirt, I thought Andi was promoting a T-shirt from JFK airport laugh out loud  That logo is from JFK's airport in NY not from Andi's design Rolling Eyes

Good southern girl that I am :dripdrip I have not seen the NY t-shirt. This pic alone is not all that weird. As luv said the bachelorettes promote each other. BUT, bestest and all the Andi obsession is weird to me. Andi does like Nikki, I didn't mean to apply that she didn't, but she has a group of friends, at this point it would seem her bff is Kelly, but she doesn't point out one like Nikki seems to with Andi.

And sorry, but Nikki's intense behavior about Andi is weird in my opinion. To me she loved Andi much more than JPG. I have no proof, simply my opinion.

I don't like Andi all that much, but she seems balanced and as Whit pointed out, Andi focuses on Josh, Nikki and JPG never quite seemed to get to this.

JPG does travel alot, but having a husband who travels almost 5 months out of the year, I know that to be with him, I had to be at home base to get enough time with him. And, I did move back to this area that I really hate and give up a great job to be with my hubby and without an engagement, we weren't even going to live together first, until we realized with our schedules that not living together we would barely see each other. I knew if I wanted our relationship to work I would move, for us my then boyfriends career dictated where he could live. For JPG it is Camila. So I guess according to most I am a fool because I gave it all up to be with the man I love without an engagement. But, then again, I am married now, so maybe I was right.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:22 pm

I actually think it is great that Andi and Nikki are friends. They have a friendship that seems to work for them.

I actually like Andi's T-shirt ( I don't love it--no pun intended--hehe) and was happy to see Nikki promoting her "best" friend. She is definitely a good friend. I am sure there are many private conversations over the phone that take place between the two that we are not privy to.

I respect everyone's opinion about how Nikki seemed to love JPG more, but imho, I disagree. She seemed to really stick it out with JP way longer than she should have. The "inner workings" of their relationship had absolutely nothing to do with Andi. IMHO of course.

Seems like JP and Nikki had SO many issues that kept them apart and had nothing to do with who JP or Nikki were friends with. Smiley

I agree with stuck that Nikki should have moved if she wanted it to work. Maybe she saw something we didn't that kept her from doing just that??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Obviously, there was something within their relationship that kept Nikki from relocating something that she wasn't getting, to feel secure enough to move...... Is it JP's fault? Nope, is it Nikki's fault? Nope their relationship just wasn't right for either of them.. No need to vilify either they gave it the old college try like most of the bachelor couples some work and some don't.... I am glad it seems like both have move on.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:32 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Obviously, there was something within their relationship that kept Nikki from relocating something that she wasn't getting, to feel secure enough to move......  Is it JP's fault? Nope, is it Nikki's fault? Nope their relationship just wasn't right for either of them..  No need to vilify either they gave it the old college try like most of the bachelor couples some work and some don't....  I am glad it seems like both have move on.....

Great post! clapping!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:14 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Obviously, there was something within their relationship that kept Nikki from relocating something that she wasn't getting, to feel secure enough to move......  Is it JP's fault? Nope, is it Nikki's fault? Nope their relationship just wasn't right for either of them..  No need to vilify either they gave it the old college try like most of the bachelor couples some work and some don't....  I am glad it seems like both have move on.....

Great post. I totally agree! yes

Everyone learns from their relationships. Even though some don't work out, we can all take something away and grow from it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:49 pm

[quote="stuckinsc"]
chinita wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have no problem with simple. I love understated. It's just not her idea! LOL cantstopl To act like you have designed something that NYC has been using for god only knows...I got a bridge to sell ya.

Believe it or not Kashathediva when I saw the T-shirt, I thought Andi was promoting a T-shirt from JFK airport laugh out loud  That logo is from JFK's airport in NY not from Andi's design Rolling Eyes

It's not original to JFK airport.  LOVE was created by Robert Indiana in 1967 and is one of the most widely recognized and used images in pop culture for the last 50 years.  The original hangs in the Museum of Modern Art in New York.

http://www.moma.org/collection/object.php?object_id=68726
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:58 pm

There is an outside statue (not sure how else to describe) that looks like that LOVE painting in museum. I have seen IG pictures of it.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:41 pm

I liked Nikki, Andi, & Kelly in their season but since then haven't been impressed by what I've seen of them. Sharleen's the only one I think is really a nice person. I like snarky but not mean and have seen that from the other 3. Don't particularly like JPG either though.

The T-shirt does appear to be a rip off and the cost is crazy. I'd rather get one of Graham's 46 NYC shirts.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Stuckinsc, you did what was right for u. I also did what was right for me. I moved from a foreign country. I didn't know the language and didn't even know one friend but my boyfriend at that time. I still took a chance to move here without an engagemente because I was crazyly in love with him. Did I have any doubts at that time? Of course I did but my love for him was so strong at that time I didn't want to let go without trying out.

There is nothing wrong with Nikki-Andi's friendship. We meet people all the time and we can make friends. What I don't get is Nikki's definition of "BFF"

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:55 pm

soccerm3m wrote:There is an outside statue (not sure how else to describe) that looks like that LOVE painting in museum.  I have seen IG pictures of it.

There's one at JFK's airport

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:21 pm

I have seen a LOVE statue like that in Phili years ago.

Let me make myself clear.  I am not blaming Andi in anyway for any issues that Nikki and JPG had.  I didn't like her performance on the bachelor and think Josh needs to learn that even if people aren't "their kind" of people he should shut up about people who are Andi's friends SOs.  But that is their opinions and they are entitled to them just like anyone else.

The problem to me and in my opinion was Nikki's feelings towards Andi.  Andi seemed to come first before JPG.  She never said Andi was wrong in how she talked about JPG but when JPG didn't defend Andi to Cecily, he was wrong and she went off on him.  This is a huge difference to me.  It shows to me that she cared about Andi much more than JPG.  This is Nikki's issue and not Andi's.  Andi cares about Nikki, just like Kelly, just like her other friends we have seen her pictured with.  I do not blame Andi, but Nikki seemed to treat Andi with more love and respect than JPG.

They both had issues in their relationship and both gave it a good try.  My issue with Nikki is her behavior on CT, I felt she acted like a selfish, spoiled, immature little girl.  I was offended at first that JPG called Nikki his second daughter, and while I still think it is an insensitive thing to say, by the end of the show, I totally understood his sentiment.  I also don't respect Nikki telling Evel that she wanted to break up with JPG and didn't tell JPG, I get they were friends, but IMO you choose who you tell about stuff like that shows your character too.  And why oh why are Nikki's "friends" all people that she meets on reality tv which she supposedly doesn't like?  I also thought her interview afterwards was all about letting the world know that she got her ILY.

Sorry, but I am glad JPG never moved to be with Nikki.  Camila should come first.  I don't have children, but did watch my brothers and sister not put their children first and saw how much it hurt my nieces and nephews.  I will always respect that JPG makes Camila his priority.  He can be a dumb a** about a lot of things, but his putting a priority on Camila is to be admired.  Nikki's desire to have JPG move away from Camila is a huge strike against her IMO.  If you go on a show with a single parent, IMO, you should expect to move to the single parent's child.  Molly moved to Seattle, heck as real or fake as Jef and Emily were Jef moved to Charlotte for Ricki's good.  

I still find Nikki's attitude toward Andi weird.  That is not Andi's fault, it is all on Nikki.

I hope for Nikki she finds a great guy in KC and has a great life.  I just don't personally give a darn about her anymore.  I don't find her to be nice or admirable in anyway expect her commitment to nursing kids.  In that she does a really wonderful job.

Sorry to write another book, I am working on my diarrhea of the mouth and keyboard problem.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:21 pm

As someone who tends to get queasy in the fan threads, I "L Smiley VE" that I have these discussion threads in which to express my opinions.  Hugesmile

I'm not a fan of Andi's shirt. It's ridiculously expensive.  Who the heck is going to pay $50 for that? It is a copy of the iconic LOVE piece, for sure, all the way down to the typeset. And the leaf (?) on the peach looks like a big ole  areola.  giggling

Ironically, it doesn't bother me that Andi is using Nikki who is using Andi for this modeling gig. I like Nikki better as a model. I don't have to hear her speak.

Viva la Discussion Threads. Where would I be without them?

And here's my shout out and thank you to all of the moderators for all you do!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+60
happygolucky
Ash2214
sdmom
Aria
sosleepy