SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Kimberly Sherbach

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Kimberly Sherbach  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kimberly Sherbach

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:39 pm

sophienette wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Apparently, this was talked about on JK last night. I wonder if RS credits JK with this. cantstopl And there is currently and ice storm in Hades.

Well she is on all the ABC pics for next week!

cantstopl

Kinda like when he had inside info Evie or whatever her name is wasn't going to be on the show, after ABC released all the 'ettes and she wasn't inlcuded? duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Kimberly Sherbach  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Kimberly Sherbach

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:13 pm

Anyone else think Kimberly not getting a rose then coming back was planned? Chris's words when he says 'goodbye' to her are "Things are going to be good, I promise you". So strange, imo. To everyone else he (and ever other lead I can think of for 1st RC) use some variation of "I'm sorry"and/or "Thank you for coming" not a "promise you" that things are going to be good. Anyway, as soon as I heard Chris say that I thought it was odd and then when Kimberly came back my immediate thought was "aha" that's why.

Obviously no way to prove either case but for me, I am leaning more scripted based on words and BL by both Chris and Kimberly. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:18 pm

The producers could have prodded her with suggestions after her exit, but ultimately the camera man was caught off as evidenced by the scurrying around as she went back into the mansion. So --I would have to say, IMO, that it was somewhat spontaneous.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:25 pm

Most likely the case but the scurrying around does little to provide evidence for me at least. If there was no 'scurrying' then it would be seen as planned which would defeat the purpose of it coming across as spontaneous. So for me, the 'scurrying' actually made me think it was more part of a plan than not. Maybe Chris was just being kind but his word choice and promising something he obviously couldn't deliver (wait, letting her back he can). Obviously no way to prove either way but to me, seems suspect. Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:27 pm

I think it was planned. The whole season will have "Second Chance" theme. Drunk girl, Kimberly at the beginning, Chris in the middle (going by previews), then Jade and her past, later on in the season

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:32 pm

julychild wrote:I think it was planned.
Glad I am not the only one who thinks it was planned.

julychild wrote:The whole season will have "Second Chance" theme. Drunk girl, Kimberly at the beginning, Chris in the middle (going by previews), then Jade and her past, later on in the season
Boom! ITA with you. You hit the nail on the head. Even Chris himself (having been engaged before and then on Andi' season) is a 'Second Chance' at love theme right from the get-go being chosen as lead.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Kimberly Sherbach

+5
Maddy
lavenderred
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Admin