SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:54 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
sdmom wrote:^ Is Whitney active on SM at all? Has she posted any thing post filming? 
When is FRC? Do we have any proof other than what RS said?
I am just puzzled how visible Whitney is and how hidden Becca is in the long preview! No season new editors new storyline?

Whitney is SM silent.

We do have proof (sort of) of the FRC on 11/22. There was a picture posted of Chris getting into the limo in Dubuque (at the Hotel Julien, I think) and there was another local who said they saw Chris in a limo on the highway that leads to his farm from Dubuque. So 2 people confirm that something is going on that day.
No Tweets saying anyone saw the girls (which is a little odd) on their way 2 or from the rose ceremony in the barn.

Thanks! I completely forgot about that.
Coincidently Becca and Kaitlyn resurfaced on the same day (which happens to be my b-day! Yeah for me!), that solidified their f2/f3 and by process of elimination, Whitney is our f1.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Saw a headline that Sean's advice to the Bachelor is that half the cast is 'nuts'. Well, I'd like to say that 3/4th the Bachelorette's cast are losers and pathetic.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:42 pm

You might be being kind this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:44 pm

lexforlife wrote:will the Jimmy Kimmel appearance be tonight?
I think he'll be hosting ep.3. Not sure if we see him tonight...
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, CHRIS SOULES STARTS HIS SEARCH FOR LOVE
WITH A RECORD 30 WOMEN -- AND A LOT OF CRAZY DRAMA AND TEARS -- ON ABC’S
HIT ROMANCE REALITY SERIES, “THE BACHELOR,” PREMIERING MONDAY, JANUARY 5  
For the First Time in Bachelor History, the Emotionally Charged 19th Season Will Kick Off with a Live Premiere Event

For One Episode, Jimmy Kimmel is Guest Host
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:47 pm

I think she meant on the JK show. Yes he is.

JK

Monday: Anne Hathaway, Chris Soules, Music from Heart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:You might be being kind this season.

You mean, Sean's being too nice.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:27 pm

Hope someone has a free live East Coast site , otherwise I'll have to wait until 8:00 pm California time .
Praying group hug

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:44 pm

rc49ers wrote:Hope someone has a free live East Coast site ,  otherwise I'll have to wait until 8:00 pm California time .
Praying  group hug
same here! the one I had doesn't work anymore! no no
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:25 pm

Try this one. http://www.epctv.com/channels/ABC-Online-Watch-4897.htm
There's a few posted in the Episode Discussions thread as well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 1f49c

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:09 am

Chris on Jimmy Kimmel last night.. scroll down the video is there. Funny interview, Chris is way to easy giggling

http://news.moviefone.com/2015/01/06/best-of-late-night-tv-bradley-cooper-air-guitar-bachelor-chris-soules/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:58 pm

Ratings are in:

The 19th season of ABC’s reality hit returned to its worst ratings ever Monday night for a debut episode that was an unprecedented length. The Bachelor had 7.7 million viewers and a 2.2 rating among adults 18-49, falling 19 percent from last year.

Competition might have been a factor too. Bachelor faced Night 2 of NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice (6.6 million, 2.1), which was down 9 percent from Sunday’s impressive opener, yet still solid. And it’s worth pointing out The Bachelor‘s final hour rose to a decent 2.4 rating that won 10 p.m.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2015/01/06/gotham-returns-ratings/
Compare to JuanPa's premier:
ABC has Juan the night! Monday’s The Bachelor premiere delivered its best debut rating in three years.

The two-hour premiere starring the show’s first Latino Bachelor, Juan Pablo, was up 17 percent from last January. The premiere scored 8.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating among adults 18-49. That was enough to lead the evening given the modest competition. Check out EW’s recap.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/01/07/the-bachelor-juan-pablo/

#shouldhavepickedArie
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Oh boy! I wonder who they like better now? The Prince or The ILoveYouLess' Latino!

ETA: as a matter of fact, I'd like to ask CH that question. So Chris, now that you see the ratings, do you feel different about JPG? So Chris, now that the ratings are so dissapointing, do you feel JPG was able to keep your job for another year considering his ratings were so high? So CH tell me this, now that the ratings took such a dive, do you have any regrets for the things you've said about JPG?

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy