SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:38 pm

I didn't have a problem with Sean doing it nor would I mind if Chris did it. It's his life. I'd think it be easier to do if Becca is his F1 though.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:39 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Sean didn't have a career (hated insurance sales and failed business venture) so IMO he did DWTS for the money and he did need the money. Since his current "career" is basically living off his Bachelor experience, Sean needed the name recognition and marketability of the DWTS to launch his "career."  Sean has also stated DWTS put a big strain on his relationship with Cat. So it wouldn't surprise me if Sean at least warned Chris of that.

Chris has a career and is financially secure- he doesn't need DWTS for money or to help  launch a career.  

I agree and that is why I would hope he wouldn't put that kind of strain on his new relationship. Now if I get my secret desire for the lead to be turned down by both F1 and F2, then I say go for it Chris!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:43 am

Every contestant on the show has already proven that they are adventurous.  Whitney is very employable and she doesn't have to worry, she can get a job anywhere. Why shouldn't they both embark on a great adventure. The only people that were really worried that Sean was having an affair with his dance partner were Second rate gossips. It was completely laughable. At least in Chris's case he can come home at night and make sweet love to his F1 whoever she is.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:15 am

Maybe Chris agreed to do DWTS just for the fun of it, I mean lets face it, this opportunity isn't going to happen ever again, so why not just enjoy it and have a good time?  Chris has absolutely zero interest in Hollywood life or promoting himself so heck, why not do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:27 am

You bring up a good point. ^^
If he views that as fun, I can see doing it. There probably is not a lot of new, adventure in Arlington. So if this is his idea of "fun", ok. 
I would view it as torture. I heard the prep is torturous and is ongoing daily until your part with the show is over. I think there have been quite a few injuries from practice alone. 
Different strokes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:36 am

Please, tell me he's not doing DWTS! I thought he was so busy with his job?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:24 am

^^^He might hope he'll only last 3 weeks! If he needed to dance all the way to the end, there would be a problem with the beginning of planting season- and I don't see him missing that again (he did while filming the b-ette). Either that or he's found good/trustworthy management to take his place.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:You bring up a good point. ^^
If he views that as fun, I can see doing it. There probably is not a lot of new, adventure in Arlington. So if this is his idea of "fun", ok. 
I would view it as torture. I heard the prep is torturous and is ongoing daily until your part with the show is over. I think there have been quite a few injuries from practice alone. 
Different strokes.

Also, the fact that he's doing DWTS and he isn't there to promote anything makes me say "go for it" even more! He doesn't need the money and isn't there to further his career in the lime light... He apparently likes to dance, so why wouldn't he take the opportunity if it's presented to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:32 pm

I think if Chris is doing DWTS, he is doing it strictly for the fun. He likes to have a good time and this is just something new for him. I doubt he expects to last, but I can see him enjoying it for as long as it does. I don't know about his dancing, but I bet listening to him in practice would be a hoot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Chris will be on Ellen Monday (2/23/15)

Ed O'Neill, 'The Bachelor' Chris Soules

Then, he's being called one of the most genuine and sincere “Bachelors" ever. He's known to love a good kiss, and he's got his hands full of unusual women! "The Bachelor” himself, CHRIS SOULES is here! As rose after rose is slowly handed out (or forsaken!), Chris is breaking hearts both on-screen and off as fans of the popular reality series melt while watching his every move. Dates, romantic romps, hot air balloon rides, helicopters – it's as big and extravagant as it gets for a small-town farmer from Iowa, and he's here in the big city to see Ellen!

On Monday, Ellen's talking romance!

http://www.ellentv.com/episodes/ed-oneill-the-bachelor-chris-soules/

ETA:

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 2cdvo8l
Thanks Ellen for having me on your show and making my sisters Lori, Lisa, and mom's day! #TheBachelor

Last edited by momoftrips on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:25 pm

IrishGal wrote:Every contestant on the show has already proven that they are adventurous.  Whitney is very employable and she doesn't have to worry, she can get a job anywhere. Why shouldn't they both embark on a great adventure. The only people that were really worried that Sean was having an affair with his dance partner were Second rate gossips. It was completely laughable. At least in Chris's case he can come home at night and make sweet love to his F1 whoever she is.

Sean did say in his book that the DWTS period of his life was very trying on his relationship with Catherine. He said that the lack of time spent with Catherine caused her to threaten to go back to Seattle, loud fights he thought the neighbors would hear etc. No affair threats, but evidently Sean spending all day in such close proximity with another women was a real strain on the relationship. Sorry I'm posting so late in response- just catching up on reading after work!!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:50 am

Another picture from Chris's IG….

Enjoyed a great night with some of my favorite people at an amazing place #deviledquaileggs #fadetoblack #blackmarketliquorbar

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 62 11008298_811462775612872_37748116_n

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy