SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:55 am

nutty1 wrote:Another picture from Chris's IG….

Enjoyed a great night with some of my favorite people at an amazing place #deviledquaileggs #fadetoblack #blackmarketliquorbar

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 11008298_811462775612872_37748116_n

Where is Ellen filmed?

Back to top Go down

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:56 am

It looks like he's enjoying the sun! Do we know who those other people are?

Black Market Liquor Bar
11915 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, CA 91604, United States

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:57 am

^LA. He filmed the show yesterday and it airs Monday.

That's his mom and two sisters.

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 87b72b10 grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 86669110 grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:11 pm

oops so sorry, I missed page 62 and didn't see the other pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:19 pm

Chris is letting his moustache/beard grow in - I like!

He is so close to his family, and his Mom and Sisters were thrilled to attend the Ellen taping it appears.  What a nice brother!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:40 pm

sparkler wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Every contestant on the show has already proven that they are adventurous.  Whitney is very employable and she doesn't have to worry, she can get a job anywhere. Why shouldn't they both embark on a great adventure. The only people that were really worried that Sean was having an affair with his dance partner were Second rate gossips. It was completely laughable. At least in Chris's case he can come home at night and make sweet love to his F1 whoever she is.

Sean did say in his book that the DWTS period of his life was very trying on his relationship with Catherine. He said that the lack of time spent with Catherine caused her to threaten to go back to Seattle, loud fights he thought the neighbors would hear etc. No affair threats, but evidently Sean spending all day in such close proximity with another women was a real strain on the relationship. Sorry I'm posting so late in response- just catching up on reading after work!!

I read Sean's book a couple of weeks ago so maybe I'm remembering it wrong. My impression of the strain was not as much that Sean was spending time with another woman, but that he didn't have much time for Catherine. My impression was that Catherine gave up her friends/job in Seattle in order to spend time with him and build their relationship...but Sean was never there. When he was there he was too tired to go explore LA, etc...so Catherine became frustrated and questioned why she gave everything up.

I know I'm not as up to date on Sean/Cat as many of you guys are so scmiiw...anyway, that was my take away from the book.

Why I'm making this point is that Becca wouldn't have to give anything up during this time, so DWTS "might" not harm their relationship. If Whitney quits her job completely and moves to LA during this time, I see her having more of Cat's struggle. I do think, however, that if she simply works her schedule to have long weekends in LA, it might not be as bad. She'll keep busy enough and still get some time with him. Ha! Maybe Becca would come hangout with Whitney if Chris is busy. That would be fun to see.

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:02 pm

Litta123 wrote:
sparkler wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Every contestant on the show has already proven that they are adventurous.  Whitney is very employable and she doesn't have to worry, she can get a job anywhere. Why shouldn't they both embark on a great adventure. The only people that were really worried that Sean was having an affair with his dance partner were Second rate gossips. It was completely laughable. At least in Chris's case he can come home at night and make sweet love to his F1 whoever she is.

Sean did say in his book that the DWTS period of his life was very trying on his relationship with Catherine. He said that the lack of time spent with Catherine caused her to threaten to go back to Seattle, loud fights he thought the neighbors would hear etc. No affair threats, but evidently Sean spending all day in such close proximity with another women was a real strain on the relationship. Sorry I'm posting so late in response- just catching up on reading after work!!

I read Sean's book a couple of weeks ago so maybe I'm remembering it wrong. My impression of the strain was not as much that Sean was spending time with another woman, but that he didn't have much time for Catherine. My impression was that Catherine gave up her friends/job in Seattle in order to spend time with him and build their relationship...but Sean was never there. When he was there he was too tired to go explore LA, etc...so Catherine became frustrated and questioned why she gave everything up.

I know I'm not as up to date on Sean/Cat as many of you guys are so scmiiw...anyway, that was my take away from the book.

Why I'm making this point is that Becca wouldn't have to give anything up during this time, so DWTS "might" not harm their relationship. If Whitney quits her job completely and moves to LA during this time, I see her having more of Cat's struggle. I do think, however, that if she simply works her schedule to have long weekends in LA, it might not be as bad. She'll keep busy enough and still get some time with him. Ha! Maybe Becca would come hangout with Whitney if Chris is busy. That would be fun to see.

I agree with you Litta (the 1st paragraph). "The other woman" was used by the tabloids to attract more views.

I think Chris should do DWTS as long as his F1 is OK with it. It's a good offer with a huge cheque, so Why Not?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:11 pm

umngirl wrote:^LA. He filmed the show yesterday and it airs Monday.

Isn't it Tuesday that they announce the DWTS participants on GMA? Wondering whether this isn't a lead up to telling us that Chris is participating, especially with the "spoilers" out in cyberspace that he's going on it.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:25 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
umngirl wrote:^LA. He filmed the show yesterday and it airs Monday.

Isn't it Tuesday that they announce the DWTS participants on GMA?  Wondering whether this isn't a lead up to telling us that Chris is participating, especially with the "spoilers" out in cyberspace that he's going on it.

Sean was not announced with the other participants but was announced on GMA the day after his Finale. The rumors were definitely out there and they said at the time there was one more participant to be announced later.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:48 pm

http://abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?global_id=002346&type=asset&typecode=ph
hopefully we get bigger pics soon!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:42 am

Eviebloom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Another picture from Chris's IG….

Enjoyed a great night with some of my favorite people at an amazing place #deviledquaileggs #fadetoblack #blackmarketliquorbar

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 11008298_811462775612872_37748116_n

Where is Ellen filmed?

Gosh, Chris looks tan in this photo. Laying out at the pool from SHVs?

grammys - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy