SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:33 pm

He does have a beautiful family and he is handsome, I think he is getting better looking after filming. It must be love.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Another picture from Chris's IG….

Enjoyed a great night with some of my favorite people at an amazing place #deviledquaileggs #fadetoblack #blackmarketliquorbar

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 11008298_811462775612872_37748116_n

Where is Ellen filmed?

Gosh, Chris looks tan in this photo. Laying out at the pool from SHVs?

Oh my gosh litta, I thought the same thing! We need a SHV picture!! Don't let us down Chris, Whitney, or Becca!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:28 pm

I think the picture looks so dark because on Instagram there are different color shades you can change the picture color to and one of them can make you look extra tan. Smiley

That preview of Chris and Kaitlyn's date where the monkey jumps on Chris is hilarious!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:34 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I think the picture looks so dark because on Instagram there are different color shades you can change the picture color to and one of them can make you look extra tan. Smiley

That preview of Chris and Kaitlyn's date where the monkey jumps on Chris is hilarious!

He was just o the Ellen show there and I remember how tanned Jef looked when he was at a show... They totally overdid the brown color ;) (with Jef)

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Miyala wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I think the picture looks so dark because on Instagram there are different color shades you can change the picture color to and one of them can make you look extra tan. Smiley

He was just o the Ellen show there and I remember how tanned Jef looked when he was at a show... They totally overdid the brown color ;) (with Jef)

ABC makeup department is not shy with a spray tan either.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:47 pm

When was the last time a lead appeared on Ellen?
Was it usually early in the season to promote the show or near the end?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:50 pm

^It's been a few seasons because Ellen has been on hiatus during the summer and not airing new episodes during some recent Bachelor seasons.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:53 pm

umngirl wrote:^It's been a few seasons because Ellen has been on hiatus during the summer and not airing new episodes during some recent Bachelor seasons.

Do you recall who the last lead as guest was?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:58 pm

^I want to say Emily but I'm not totally sure.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:06 pm

lurker11 wrote:
Miyala wrote:

ABC makeup department is not shy with a spray tan either.

So true. But Jef ... the man who never missed an opportunity for a selfie ... seemed to be quite the primper. I bet he welcome spray tan time. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 64 3806527698
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by karlea Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:23 pm

notarose wrote:
umngirl wrote:^It's been a few seasons because Ellen has been on hiatus during the summer and not airing new episodes during some recent Bachelor seasons.

Ben?
karlea
karlea

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:24 pm

notarose wrote:

It's been awhile - I remember Michelle Money was on, Ben was on and she grilled him about whether he picked Courtney and how mean Courtney was. I don't remember Emily being on. Ellen is usually on hiatus during the B'ette showing because it's shown in the summer

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy