SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mindless Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:04 am

grace8136 wrote:
mindless wrote:
But then again, by that that time Ellen had already counted Becca out of the running, so maybe that made him loosen up and be less careful with his words. Though I do think it's weird he had nothing more to say about Whitney, if she was F2. But he didn't say much about Kaitlyn either, just called her a firecracker.

Maybe it's just me, but I would be offended if my SO said I look like a mother considering I don't have any kids yet. I mean it's one thing thinking she'd make a good mother to his kids one day, but it being the first thing he thought about when he saw her? Usually men have totally different thoughts about the women they're attracted to. The mother bit comes after kids and isn't always a good thing.

Maybe that's how the pregnancy stick finally plays into this season! It would be hilarious if he said that and we find out Whitney is pregnant at ATFR.

cantstopl Pregnant with whose child though?

Now I'm reminded of Vivian in Burning Love giving birth during a date.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:06 am

mindless wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
mindless wrote:
But then again, by that that time Ellen had already counted Becca out of the running, so maybe that made him loosen up and be less careful with his words. Though I do think it's weird he had nothing more to say about Whitney, if she was F2. But he didn't say much about Kaitlyn either, just called her a firecracker.

Maybe it's just me, but I would be offended if my SO said I look like a mother considering I don't have any kids yet. I mean it's one thing thinking she'd make a good mother to his kids one day, but it being the first thing he thought about when he saw her? Usually men have totally different thoughts about the women they're attracted to. The mother bit comes after kids and isn't always a good thing.

Maybe that's how the pregnancy stick finally plays into this season! It would be hilarious if he said that and we find out Whitney is pregnant at ATFR.

She's got a whole sperm bank at her disposal. giggling #unexpectedtwist cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:07 am

grace8136 wrote:
mindless wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

She's got a whole sperm bank at her disposal. giggling #unexpectedtwist cantstopl

rotfl

vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:07 am

First of all, I love Ellen. She is great. I'd love to see her and JK together, they'd be hysterical!!

I think he was almost afraid to say too much about Whitney and sort of went on about Becca. I think he is just so nervous that he is going to spill the beans.

Let's face it, at this point, people's minds aren't going to be changed, unless we get FRC pictures of both and could do some old fashioned sleuthing. Because right now, other than RS, we got nothin' on either other than speculation.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:09 am

If that's the case I guess his soldiers were really marching! giggling
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:12 am

grace8136 wrote:...snipped

Ok I'm going to say it. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that tie. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:15 am

nutty1 wrote:First of all, I love Ellen. She is great. I'd love to see her and JK together, they'd be hysterical!!

I think he was almost afraid to say too much about Whitney and sort of went on about Becca. I think he is just so nervous that he is going to spill the beans.

Let's face it, at this point, people's minds aren't going to be changed, unless we get FRC pictures of both and could do some old fashioned sleuthing. Because right now, other than RS, we got nothin' on either other than speculation.

I'm still undecided. Who knows what we'll see tonight or in the next two weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:24 am

grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:First of all, I love Ellen. She is great. I'd love to see her and JK together, they'd be hysterical!!

I'm still undecided. Who knows what we'll see tonight or in the next two weeks.

I'm keeping an open mind too. Yeah, my gut's been nagging me about the spoiler being wrong for a while now, because I feel like there's something missing with Whitney despite his seemingly happy disposition around her. But there are still two more dates, so anything could happen.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:33 am

grace8136 wrote:
mindless wrote:
see2love wrote:

Or an attempt to mislead us? I am definitely still on the Becca is F1 train though.

I just don't think Chris is a very good actor and he looked totally calm when Ellen picked Whitney as the winner. When she said maybe you picked Becca after all, he got visibly nervous again.

The lover comment was just in reply to Ellen saying 'lover' would be another good word, so I just took it as Chris trying to be witty.

IA. I noticed his face, when Ellen said, Is that a good thing? His expression was saying NO. Point for Becca imo.

I love seeing all the different views. Okay I am going to watch again. Initially I thought the video pointed whitney is final 1. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:23 am

soccermom333 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
mindless wrote:

I just don't think Chris is a very good actor and he looked totally calm when Ellen picked Whitney as the winner. When she said maybe you picked Becca after all, he got visibly nervous again.

The lover comment was just in reply to Ellen saying 'lover' would be another good word, so I just took it as Chris trying to be witty.

IA. I noticed his face, when Ellen said, Is that a good thing? His expression was saying NO. Point for Becca imo.

I love seeing all the different views.  Okay I am going to watch again.  Initially I thought the video pointed whitney is final 1.  Smiley

I think his face after Ellen said "everyone thinks you picked Whitney" pointed to Whit.
BUT..it was interesting that he was more careful with his words w Becca throughout the interview, even monitoring his tense.  For Whit & Kaitlyn he came up w an immediate word, not w Becca.  Either of these ladies are great, I just hope we get to see more of Whit 'into Chris' and not just 'into the idea of Chris, marriage, kids.  I've seen his pursuit of Becca; would like to see him pursuing Whitney rather than just responsive to her.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:25 am

This pic shows the color of Chris' "belt" at the next RC. 

http://websta.me/p/926828251394895456_40778098

So what could it mean since he wore an orange shirt on his date with Becca and Whitney is wearing orange at the RC.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:00 am

Poor Chris...he does wear his emotions on his sleeve. He really had to concentrate to keep his BL generic. He slipped a little when he got to Becca..he looked over at someone as if to say I'm trying here...help! JMO
I think he said Whitney looked like a mother simply because of her passion for helping bring life (babies) into the world.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy