SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:02 pm

Thanks for the link, I'm watching now.

Yay! It's on my TV Guide listing!! Check your listing, mine says 9pm Unveilved (Repeat)

10pm - 11pm 1st year.

I thought it was 9pm Eastern, so this is a little different.

We can discuss the epi in this thread!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:48 pm

In about 10 mins!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:01 pm

Here we go!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:04 pm

They start with Jamie/Doug talking about moving to NJ. Right off she wants to have kids and he doesn't...he's just got a new job, etc.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:05 pm

atem: Are you watching the first year??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Yup!

Now it's Jason & Courtney and how they have so much pressure with the time limits, etc and his mother's death adding a lot of stress!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:08 pm

Jamie is mega excited to see their new home. She likes that his family is near.

They are helping them move in (his parents).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Jason talking about working 13 hrs a day at the academy and being married.j

They are spending less and less time together, because of the crazy hours.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Courtney makes sure they do things together for their new apartment.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Doug's parents sure aren't fans of them having babies!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:23 pm

Thanks atem! Love reading all this. It's not on till another 1/2 hour and I'm not sure I can stay up, so this is great.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:25 pm

Jason is going to do something special for their 6 mos!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

+24
california90
happygolucky
mtnlvr55
just2relax
2observe