SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:50 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
AmyB wrote:
Spoiler:
followed Tenley on IG today... wasn't there that Instagram video of them on a date? Could indicate that they ended up together.

Definitely. And she followed him as well and liked two of his pictures.
She commented on his most recent pic saying "This makes me so happy!" with a love heart. awwww I really like the idea of them together so I hope it works out for them.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:37 am

Joshua was adorable before Nick showed up, but the way he talked about Nick was very very immature. And I dont get his jealousy and his distrust of Nick, this guy didn't even try to form his opinions about Nick.

So I don't know if there is more about him that is likeable enough for me to root for him to be with the sweet Tenley.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:52 am

AmyB wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:
AmyB wrote:
Spoiler:
followed Tenley on IG today... wasn't there that Instagram video of them on a date? Could indicate that they ended up together.

Definitely. And she followed him as well and liked two of his pictures.
She commented on his most recent pic saying "This makes me so happy!" with a love heart. awwww I really like the idea of them together so I hope it works out for them.

When they were both spoiled for BIP, I thought they would be absolutely perfect. So excited if this ends up being one of the BIP love stories.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:23 pm

I like Joshua although would never have picked him for Tenley. I guess we'll see on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:32 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Joshua was adorable before Nick showed up, but the way he talked about Nick was very very immature. And I dont get his jealousy and his distrust of Nick, this guy didn't even try to form his opinions about Nick.

So I don't know if there is more about him that is likeable enough for me to root for him to be with the sweet Tenley.

I can see what you mean but I wonder how powerful the TPTB were behind the scenes in exploiting Joshua? He probably knew he was not a frontrunner and maybe they toyed with his emotions to get the reaction they got. After watching UnReal, nothing would surprise me. I like Tenley too and hope that she finds SOMEONE especially after the Kiptyn debacle. I will watch this show, despite my better judgement, just to see their relationship play out.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:36 pm

One more thing....Tenley doesn't seem to venture too far from the Bachelor franchise when dating. Maybe she really does want the fairy tale ending with the Neil Lane ring.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:34 pm

Well Joshua seems to be on the same page as Tenley. He didn't get his first kiss until college and I still remember her telling Jake when he questioned their lacking chemistry she told him it was the way it was supposed to be, freinds first then love. I think Tenley was in love with Kiptyn but he would not commit which could be why they broke up a few times then got back together. Glad she left him before he got another woman pregnant. That had to have hurt her but true to form Kiptyn is still single. I do think Joshua seeing Chris S on bachelor being from a small town encouraged him and he was one of the guys actually looking for love. Where is he from?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:11 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Joshua was adorable before Nick showed up, but the way he talked about Nick was very very immature. And I dont get his jealousy and his distrust of Nick, this guy didn't even try to form his opinions about Nick.

I honestly think a lot of his reaction to Nick was heavily producer-influenced.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:55 pm

1funnyfish wrote:

And media/tabloid influenced since he kept saying things he read about him. laugh out loud Shame. I really think he didn't get what this show is about and tried to do his research (tabloid magazine/online) and well, that's one way to show naivete. No wonder they chose him to be on the show. When they asked him what he knew about the show he probably just told them what her read online. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:47 am

1funnyfish wrote:

His reaction on the group date was heavily Tequila influenced. Watching I could tell he was drunk.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Alcohol, procedures, peer pressure ... Are all excuses to me, and I still think it's up to the contestants what to say to others and how to behave in the house.

Why some could stay sober most of the time and didn't give much materials for editing? And why some were influenced so much by other factors? I think the true character still can shine through these little details.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:59 pm

Moved from the Fan thread. I'm assuming this is from RS.

lovebites8727 wrote:bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Afekjm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill