SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Lacey and Marcus must be torn apart, if not shattered that they are not getting a wedding present from RS. I hope they are able to enjoy newlywed life despite this travesty.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:09 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Joshua was adorable before Nick showed up, but the way he talked about Nick was very very immature. And I dont get his jealousy and his distrust of Nick, this guy didn't even try to form his opinions about Nick.

So I don't know if there is more about him that is likeable enough for me to root for him to be with the sweet Tenley.

I honestly think a lot of his reaction to Nick was heavily producer-influenced.
I agree. His mom said they threw him under the bus. I think he was trying to protect Kaitlyn and felt the others were on the same page he was concerning Nick, which we know a few were. I feel the same way as Joshua, still don't trust Nick and his intentions.

Luvstruck, Joshua is from Kuna, Idaho. My son lives there also.

Hope Tenley is finally able to find the right guy for her, Joshua seems like a great one.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:15 pm

Cash grab, he knows all about that.

This isn't the first couple that got a paid wedding, and whatever else they got. Boggles my mind how any one could stand his arrogance, rudeness and lack of happiness for anyone.

I'd tell him to stuff his congrats.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Cash grab, he knows all about that.

This isn't the first couple that got a paid wedding, and whatever else they got. Boggles my mind how any one could stand his arrogance, rudeness and lack of happiness for anyone.

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698 How can he possibly mock anyone for making money off this franchise? Uh, hello Steve, do you know what you do for a living??

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:56 pm

BKay wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Cash grab, he knows all about that.

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698 How can he possibly mock anyone for making money off this franchise? Uh, hello Steve, do you know what you do for a living??

I agree laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:58 pm

Love how Lacey's dual rings were noticed here in the Magic Mike pics with her and Des and Andi and Michelle Money. Long before RS posted anything Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:03 am

Love Lacey and Marcus, glad the both got paid and glad we get to see the wedding. And RS is just mad and jealous because once again he got scooped and spoiled, you awesome sleuthing ladies are making RS irrelevant.

I bet Lacey cried one big fat crocodile tear that RS is mad at her and won't get her a present cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:38 am

RS put up his episode spoilers. Just like last season, good luck trying to keep up with all the comings and goings, who is paired up with who, etc.

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 86669110 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:43 am

Tanner and Jade are engaged...what??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:56 am

^^ Well Tanner was my fav this season and I ended up really liking Jade, so here's to BIP!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:17 am

sara11 wrote:Tanner and Jade are engaged...what??

Seriously? I'll have to see how that unfolds. I liked both of them but wouldn't have picked them together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:54 pm

I totally called the Tanner/Jade pairing from the start!

This season seems so train-wrecky....like half the contestants leave in one episode? Crazy.

I'm also a bit surprised that Samantha/spoiler got together and had a volatile relationship. I'm also excited to see Ashley I/spoiler together and see what that dynamic is like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 45 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill