SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ilb123 Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:23 am

So what the new man is Dan no idea

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:53 am

chloep wrote:Take this with a pinch of salt, please, (SERIOUSLY!) ;) but one of my sources alluded to RS being wrong about Kirk and Carly breaking up at the end. I will see if I can get this double-backed, but I thought I'd share for what it's worth.

Interesting! Thanks for the info!

It would be weird if RS got that wrong b/c he said that they were the only couple to break up before the overnight date that final episode. So, that would mean that RS messed up badly on this one, as he didn't figure out they went on the overnight date AND that they did their little podium speech at the end. I did notice Carly favoriting a few tweets about her/Kirk, but i also don't think that they were sitting close to each other at the premiere party they did (like Jade/Tanner were), so I'm leaning towards breakup, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised either way!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:11 am

Them favoriting tweets about being a couple is not really an indication of anything since others have done so when fans have coupled them also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:28 am

Maybe they initially chose to break up at the end but have since gotten back together?  scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:49 am

nd4reality wrote:Them favoriting tweets about being a couple is not really an indication of anything since others have done so when fans have coupled them also.

Yeah, I think it just indicates that they left on good terms. I've seen Jade/Tanner and Sami/Nick flirt on twitter, which I haven't really seen with Carly/Kirk, so I do think RS is right.

I also saw Carly defend her eyebrows saying that they are intentional as dark eyebrows are the trend right now. Carly has been surprisingly likeable so far on the show, but that is one of the reasons she bugs me. She is trying so hard to do what's "in" and what's popular (um, platinum blond hair, tight mini-dresses) that she loses her real self.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:49 am

Idk anything about Carly since I pretty much skipped the soules season.
I just want a different outcome than what Rs as said regarding the original cast that's all.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:59 am

So just caught up with the episode and OMG wtf was that, Joe was like a total disappointment and looks like he really is a jerk and was not in anyway playing a game or acting. I think that is who Joe really is IRL.

Boy I felt a tad sorry for Clare but I think she should give up finding love on the show.

Tenley really sold herself short by picking Joshua. I liked her with Michael G on their date.

JJ is becoming more and more impressive, he is a softy at heart.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:43 am

mysthelma wrote:So just caught up with the episode and OMG wtf was that, Joe was like a total disappointment and looks like he really is a jerk and was not in anyway playing a game or acting. I think that is who Joe really is IRL.

Boy I felt a tad sorry for Clare but I think she should give up finding love on the show.

Tenley really sold herself short by picking Joshua. I liked her with Michael G on their date.

JJ is becoming more and more impressive, he is a softy at heart.

I did a marathon episode watching this week, and came out pretty much the same way.

Joe - no words. Even if he did this for the producers, he had to know what an A-hole he would look like and it couldn't end well for him.

Clare - still don't care for her - at all. But, what Jared said, along the lines of "yeah, you're 8 years older, BUT YOU LOOK GOOD" WTH. I would have told him to buzz off.

Tenley - love her, but she has a bad picker. I would have had butterflies with Michael, not Josh. I can understand her not choosing him if their beliefs don't line up though.

JJ - I'm lukewarm on him, but he is funny.

Ashley S. - Haven't seen much of her, but I think she is beautiful and makes a great couple with Dan.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  11m11 minutes ago
Don't forget... Paradise Sunday night! 2 incredible hours of romance and drama!
JJ faved the tweet
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:16 pm

This should be a pretty good episode for JJ - I think he's the one who confronts Joe and calls him out on playing Julia and talking with Samantha before filming. I have a feeling he'll have a lot more fans by the end of it. It will also be interesting to see how people respond to Samantha and her "alliance" with Joe. She seems to already be defending herself on SM, by saying if she had seen this episode prior to her arrival, she would have done things differently. The promo definitely makes her out to be the bad guy though.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:36 pm

I finally caught up on the show. I f/f through Ashley I and her sister crying, actually anybody crying. I like Tanner & Jade together. He was one of my favorites on Kaitlyn's season, what little they showed of him. I like Jared and don't hold the age comment against him. I'm sure there was more to it but 8 yrs is a lot if you're not on the same page and I don't see him ready to get married & babies like Clare could be. I just wish there had been someone on the show better suited for him than Ashley I and Clare. Kind of reminds me of Graham being stuck with Ashlee once she got her claws in him. At least Jared tried going on a date with someone else even if it was Clare.

I really don't see Tenley with Joshua or Michael G. JJ probably not either but I liked him more than I expected. Joe turned out to be a real jerk. Tenley said on the after show that she was fooled by him also. Carly & Kirk seem like a good match but we're not seeing much of them. I really like Dan but am not so sure about him with Ashley S even though I like her.

I didn't even mind the after show but I have very low standards in the summer.   giggling The interesting part to me is when they talk to the cast and they throw a couple of bits of info in also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:47 am

So does anyone else think that since the guys are handing out roses this week that Juelia won't be getting one. They said 2 girls will be going home. Joe for sure is giving his to Samantha. Dan sticks around because he goes out with Amber when she comes on so does he give his rose to Ashley S or to Juelia since he was defending her. I think Clare will go home too after she just faded away this last episode with no guys talking or seen with her just her friend the Raccoon.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill