SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:20 am

california90 wrote:
MissB wrote:I think Jillian is out. She commented on Britt's instagram post yesterday.

Joshua posted on twitter 48mins ago.
Are you talking about https://twitter.com/joshuaalbers? Because I just scrolled through and his bio says that he isn't on the show, and he replied to someone and said that the Joshua on the Bachelorette isn't him, so I'm pretty sure it's a different Joshua Albers.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:32 am

Shawn B follows this account @joshuaalbers11

His last post on Twitter was June 4th

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:33 am

AmyB wrote:
california90 wrote:
MissB wrote:I think Jillian is out. She commented on Britt's instagram post yesterday.

Are you talking about https://twitter.com/joshuaalbers? Because I just scrolled through and his bio says that he isn't on the show, and he replied to someone and said that the Joshua on the Bachelorette isn't him, so I'm pretty sure it's a different Joshua Albers.

This is Joshua's twitter account https://twitter.com/joshuaalbers11. He posted last on 4th Jun. According to RS he joined the cast over the weekend.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:19 am

1funnyfish wrote:Two things:

1. On Instagram @chetown filmed a video of a date on Monday night that looked like it was between Tenley and Joshua Albers. You can also find it under the #bachelorinparadise. I don't know how to post it on here, sorry.

2. Someone should start monitoring the social media accounts of cast members! Like seeing whether or not a cast member is actively tweeting, following people, and favoriting tweets (and Instagramming, etc.). That would signify an elimination!

I'm so excited for this season!

Nice find FF! yes

I would love to see Tenley and Joshua as a couple!

Social media accounts are being monitored. There is more discussion in the Potential Discussion thread. yes

ETA: So if Joshua's last tweet was June 4th, Tenley was there before him. She last tweeted May 31st and I believe she flew out June 1st along with others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:18 pm

I like Joshua a lot and think they cute be cute together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:22 pm

AmyB wrote:
california90 wrote:

oooh. im following the wrong one laugh out loud ooops. thanks!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:25 pm

albean99 wrote:I like Joshua a lot and think they cute be cute together.
He is one of the naturally funny guys on this season. Loved his conversation with Kaitlyn about having his dogs waiting for him when he gets home. Tenley though is somewhat of a fashionista so don't know about how his lifestyle as a welder would mesh with hers.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:30 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
 He is one of the naturally funny guys on this season. Loved his conversation with Kaitlyn about having his dogs waiting for him when he gets home. Tenley though is somewhat of a fashionista so don't know about how his lifestyle as a welder would mesh with hers.

Who knows? Opposites can attract. Tenley seems more into a healthy lifestyle & her business these days than fashion and Joshua must be an artist of sorts based on the lovely rose he made.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:06 pm

I was trying to figure out who would be a match for Tenley on BIP2, and couldn't come up with anyone. Joshua didn't cross my mind, but I really like them both. I can see this happening and will be really excited and rooting for them that something good develops from this.

ETA: Now that I think about it, I can see Tenley with Jared too.

Fleiss says she's doing good and she's still got it.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Joshua kind of looks like Kiptyn haha!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:40 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Joshua kind of looks like Kiptyn haha!

That works because Kiptyn's baby mama looks like Tenley! Lol

Does anyone know if Marcus and Lacy are still in Mexico?

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Family10bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel15bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:54 pm

lipsis wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Joshua kind of looks like Kiptyn haha!

That works because Kiptyn's baby mama looks like Tenley! Lol

Does anyone know if Marcus and Lacy are still in Mexico?

No, they are already back as of yesterday. ;)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill