SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:26 pm

I think Carly's brows look good, but are 2 shades too dark.

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:27 pm

If Jade and Tanner are engaged, why is she moving to Nashville?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:40 pm

IDK.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Maybe she and Carly want to become the next big country duo!  bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698  

Does seem a little strange she's not moving to where he lives, unless they both plan to relocate?  Anyone heard anything about him planning to move too?  no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:25 pm

lurker11 wrote:Molly McAleer just periscoped a viewing party and JJ was there - he claims he broke up with a girl after 6 weeks to go on BIP because the producers promised they would fix his edit. and he didn't hook up with anyone because he wanted to salvage that relationship....

Can anyone here please explain to me the attraction to JJ?? no idea To each his own, certainly, but to me he was the least attractive man this season - and I'm not even talking about his edit.

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Tenley is periscoping right now. Said she is going to Denver in two weeks (she is close w/ JJ and said she likes Ben H) and would probably be headed to Kansas City later (Tanner/Jade).

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:26 pm

This snapchat/periscope thing is ridiculous. I cant get periscope to work. Everytime I click on it it says something about the address being wrong or something. Or it just shows a black screen saying it expired. Ughhhhh.

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:27 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Tenley is periscoping right now. Said she is going to Denver in two weeks (she is close w/ JJ and said she likes Ben H) and would probably be headed to Kansas City later (Tanner/Jade).
Did she specifically say to see those people though?

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:40 pm

eversotrue wrote:This snapchat/periscope thing is ridiculous. I cant get periscope to work. Everytime I click on it it says something about the address being wrong or something. Or it just shows a black screen saying it expired. Ughhhhh.

unless someone chooses to archive a periscope for later viewing, it will say expired if the filming has ended.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:08 pm

So it's the new spreecast? ;) Shame. I liked spreecast.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:29 am

HAHA!!! Jade didn't know Tenley was Periscoping with Ashley at the FabFitFun event and said "Tanner says hello!" when she met up with them! #spoiler LOL I can't believe Tenley hasn't deleted it yet!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:31 am

I don't even think they are trying to hide it, since Jade Favorited a tweet saying "congrats on your engagement with Tanner".

I'm really excited to see them together! Tanner was hilarious on the Bachelorette and Jade really impressed me with how she handled herself on the Bachelor/WTA, so I think that they will be fun together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill