SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chloep Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:49 am

Tentative wrap day is the 24th.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:18 pm

I posted this somewhere around here. He's tagging BIP contestants. The event is next Thursday the 25th so I wondered when the final day of filming was.

Thanks chloep.

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1 14h14 hours ago
Bachelor crew + in philly next week for Hamels - @Jillie_Alexis @_ABSalt @meganebell1 @jueliakinney @chrisjbukowski @jennifersterger

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:56 pm

kimberlyg wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:When does filming end? and what is Hamels? He's tagging BIP contestants for an event next week.

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1  4m4 minutes ago
Bachelor crew + in philly next week for Hamels - @Jillie_Alexis @_ABSalt @meganebell1 @jueliakinney @chrisjbukowski @jennifersterger

This:  https://www.thehamelsfoundation.org/events

Cole Hamels is a pitcher for the Phillies.

For any survivor fans, Cole is married to Heidi from Survivor Amazon. She and the winner Jenna were famous for taking their clothes off for peanut butter and chocolate to drop out of an endurance challenge. After the season they posed for playboy together. So there is a reality tv connection and might be part of the reason other reality tv personalities are invited to participate.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Jade and Joshua were tweeting each other before BIP, even though he might not have liked Nick looks like he learned something from him.....haha

Jade tweet "My dog tooted the tiniest fart and I giggled because I thought it was cute… but that gas just killed everything in a one block radius."

Joshua tweet "better than my mutts. They far like grown azz men with a kill radius of about 300 yards!
10:40 AM - 26 May 2015"

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Sounds like they are off to a romantic start. What's next discussing body waste over drinks?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Kasha, is this the picker and the pecker guy? It figures. I'm
still laughing over that one. I mean, how romantic!?giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sounds like they are off to a romantic start. What's next discussing body waste over drinks?

Snapchat.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Sounds like they are off to a romantic start. What's next discussing body waste over drinks?

Snapchat.
Holy Moly, can't imagine Jade's idea of snapchat. Glad I won't be there for the sound effects.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:14 pm

Me too. For once in my life I'm glad I'm "older" and don't have to worry about snapchatting my body for all to see to keep up with the Jones'.

And here I thought we were bad during the 70's. cantstopl

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:32 pm

Update a couple of days before wrap:
Well, from what I've been told this season seems to be a "total bust" and "the cast did not live up to the expectations" so they had to "intervene" a lot.... And we shouldn't expect big, heartfelt "happy endings"... laugh out loud Sounds pretty optimistic.
They apparently also "adjusted" the format a bit. [Which to me sounds like they came up with a bunch of little gimmicky stunts, but eh..] It is supposed to be more on the trainwreck-y side this time around.  peace
--

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:51 pm

chloep wrote:Update a couple of days before wrap:
Well, from what I've been told this season seems to be a "total bust" and "the cast did not live up to the expectations" so they had to "intervene" a lot.... And we shouldn't expect big, heartfelt "happy endings"... laugh out loud Sounds pretty optimistic.
They apparently also "adjusted" the format a bit. [Which to me sounds like they came up with a bunch of little gimmicky stunts, but eh..] It is supposed to be more on the trainwreck-y side this time around.  peace
--
oh boy... seems like "trainwreck" is in this year.

It's probably getting harder and harder to find people who want to find genuine love on TV (not that love is anyone's main motive but it seems like it is getting worse).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:25 am

I can't wait to see who the couples are

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill