SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Cassia and Jason

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Cassia and Jason  - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Cassia and Jason

Post by Pia1 Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the multiple posts.

Cassia Tavares‏@Cassia__Tavares 20 hrs20 hours ago
I love him. My best friend. Thanks, @hitch4life
#90dayfiance

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Cassia and Jason  - Page 2 B49BlcHIQAAJOSa

Very nice pic of them. Thanks for bringing this over.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Cassia and Jason  - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Cassia and Jason

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:45 am

hbbanner Jason !

cassia__tavares
18 hours ago
Jason's bday today! I am very glad to be with you and celebrate this special day. I wish you lots of love, happiness and peace. Oh, and a lot of cha chings! Hahaha
I love you, hun

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Cassia and Jason  - Page 2 10838355_1572034483033026_492132635_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:56 pm

Awww.. how sweet! They look great!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:02 pm

Cassia has started a WordPress blog.

Cassia Blog

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Cassia Tavares‏@Cassia__Tavares·1 hr1 hour ago
Are you ready for the LAST episode of 90 Day Fiance tomorrow? I am! And on next Sunday special with @EricaRHill! http://www.today.com/video/today/56651998 …

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:45 pm

cassia__tavares
17 hours ago
I finally can share a pic of the wedding with you. I love this man. I love his family. And they love me. I thank God everyday for having him in my life. I married my best friend. I married my true love. #90dayfiance

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Cassia and Jason  - Page 2 10843879_923971324289181_512904864_n

Cassia Tavares @Cassia__Tavares  
4h 4 hours ago  
This is a picture of our first wedding. Jason wants to post the rest later. Idk why, but I'll respect what he wants!

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Cassia and Jason  - Page 2 B5e_3qtIMAE5tdn

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:47 am

She says first wedding. Did they have another one? I think they're going to be fine. I didn't care for her Wedding dress in Vegas but their wedding was nice. She really seems to love him.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:26 am

Yes, they had a legal ceremony in Florida before Vegas to ensure they met the 90 day requirement - the one in Vegas was for the show.  That may explain her Vegas bridal attire!  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:34 am

Cassia also said they are having another wedding in Brazil next summer maybe??

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:14 pm

just2relax wrote:Cassia also said they are having another wedding in Brazil next summer maybe??

I'm sure that wedding will be nothing like the Florida/Vegas wedding. I hope it happens and we get pics! It will be something else IMO knowing they have many customs.

I came across Jason's Dad's twitter. I've loved these three from the beginning, they are hilarious.

Ron @MisterMagoo46  ·  Dec 17
My dogs came to say hi. Cassia is helping me to upload the picture here. This tweet is fancy

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Cassia and Jason  - Page 2 B5GOc-qCIAARRFW

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:03 pm

Pia1 wrote:She says first wedding. Did they have another one? I think they're going to be fine.  I didn't care for her Wedding dress in Vegas but their wedding was nice.  She really seems to love him.

I know that when Cassia's mother was upset at not being able to attend the wedding, Jason said to tell her that they will have another wedding this summer so she can be part of it too. Maybe that explains first wedding reference.

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by aglaea Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
just2relax wrote:Cassia also said they are having another wedding in Brazil next summer maybe??

I'm sure that wedding will be nothing like the Florida/Vegas wedding. I hope it happens and we get pics! It will be something else IMO knowing they have many customs.

I came across Jason's Dad's twitter. I've loved these three from the beginning, they are hilarious.

Ron @MisterMagoo46  ·  Dec 17
My dogs came to say hi. Cassia is helping me to upload the picture here. This tweet is fancy

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Cassia and Jason  - Page 2 B5GOc-qCIAARRFW
omg! Thanks Guardian Angel for your postings on Jason and Cassia. It took me a little longer- at first I didn't get the connection and thought this was a mismatch or a scam. Now I see their hilarity and what looks like genuine feeling for each other. I have fallen in love with this couple and hope we continue to see much more of them!

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 2 - Cassia and Jason

+2
Newto
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum