SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriedlife - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:34 pm

blessed66 wrote:It is safe to say Mrs. Lowe is now back at home!!!!

She is if she took the first direct flight out this morning. If she has a layover she could be anywhere. I believe she had a layover on her flight to Seattle.

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Marriedlife - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:35 pm

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:It is safe to say Mrs. Lowe is now back at home!!!!

She is if she took a direct flight. If she has a layover she could be anywhere. I believe she had a layover on her flight to Seattle.

She was spotted at the airport in Dallas.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Well I'm glad to see the man himself has resurfaced. And I'm glad Cat is either home or on her way even if I potentially missed seeing her at the airport by just a bit.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:38 pm

^^^ and are you back in Colorado! Can I quit searching the friendly skies now?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:40 pm

laugh out loud. I'm back now. Although the weather here is less than desirable. I should have stayed in Dallas.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:40 pm

lipsis wrote:Incidentally, the show is over and they said Sean had it in the bag. Not that there was any doubt.

I was voting and naturally Sean is the most loved...how could there really be any doubt?...the only Bachelor who actually married the woman he picked and came out of the whole thing pretty much unscathed rose bud . I'm curious to know who is the most hated. I saw that Brad still had a lot of hate on for him :bigsigh:, but I would hope that there are others who are much more deserving.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:43 pm

^^^ don't know how the online poll is going but according to the hashtag timeline Juan Pablo gets the most hated prize.

They said on the show that the most recents usually win the polls because they are fresher on the minds of the voters.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:58 pm

Sean blogged Catherine's article from Glamour today. I suppose he'll get around to tweeting it out eventually. Meanwhile, I already have. Lol

And eventually just happened

@SeanLowe09: My smoking hot wife @clmgiudici is in Glamour Magazine here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:47 pm

Love it each time when he calls her smoking hot wife!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Nor would I because Sean is tagged as under that comforter too! :santakisses

I refuse to move from this spot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:32 am

I know a few here are already a part of this, but in case you are still wanting to be on his street team, here's the info.
@SeanLowe09 3m3 minutes ago

So far, so good! Want an advanced copy of my book? click here to join my street team [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:01 am

^^ I need to remember to check my spelling at 11:30 at night if my Facebook posts are going to make their way to Sean's Twitter timeline and elsewhere. Lol

PS: the book is awesome! You're going to love it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98