SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriedlife - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P. weird ginger beard. 11/1/14-12/24/14 by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Marriedlife - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Lol. I have a feeling the beard is gonna be a yearly winter tradition.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:18 pm

OMG, you are so funny Sean. I have to admit I had kind of gotten used to it in a weird way, It made him lookless "boyish" for want of a better word. But i'm happy to see the gorgious Sean face so RIP ginger beard.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:25 pm

I didn't mind it as much in the later stages after it grew in. Unfortunately it takes too long to get to that point. I'm glad to have the old handsome Sean face back.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:46 pm

I was going to take the break from everything computer until I saw RIP! What a teaser-- not funny Seanieeee!

I do have an issue with facial hair, either ginger or dark. But especially with Sean's, cause why would he want to cover that handsome face? And then the dimples...

I'm not active on SM so I must be verrry patient waiting for the book (preordered June 10th). Ahhhh...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Sean has an appearance in January
upfrontNY ‏@upfrontny
Fans of @BachelorABC @BacheloretteABC come out to meet @SeanLowe09 at @BookendsNJ in Ridgewood, NJ on January 27th!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:36 pm

First book signing date. I will put this on the calendar but all book stuff will eventually be moved to the book thread when I make it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:39 pm

First of many I'm sure. I hope this signing secretly means they can spend their anniversary somewhere like NYC since this one is right near there. Would be fun for them. Plus I'm sure he can do plenty of media while in NYC in the days leading up and after the book release.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:45 pm

The Glamour Mag piece

@clmgiudici: Ready to ring in the New Year?! Can your office say the same? ;) Peep my piece on glamourmag about… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:49 pm

I don't know if it's the set-up they have, but I kinda like the idea of them have his and hers desks in one of their spare bedrooms. His and hers offices in separate rooms works too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:31 pm

@clmgiudici: Current Mood: Recalibrating

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:37 pm

^I totally feel ya Cat. I'm in the same boat.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98