SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThatIsAll - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:43 pm

@clmgiudici: Hey everyone! Come and see how organized I look! @glamboxes and I want to give you 20% off any of… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

ThatIsAll - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:07 pm

I'm gonna be honest with ya, I don't know what I'm doing here. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:19 pm

@SeanLowe09: Doing my patriotic duty tonight by watching @TheInterview . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:31 pm

That photo haha Sean looks like a little kid who isn't getting his way and Catherine is trying to calm him down all motherly. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Probably when CH said CS was the most sincere bachelor ever..... hah!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:51 am

@clmgiudici: Watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. World, I love you (just in case I suddenly disappear). @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:36 am

Today, more than ever, I'm grateful to be a fan of the Lowe's. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:53 am

My sentiments exactly.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:42 am

lipsis wrote:Today, more than ever, I'm grateful to be a fan of the Lowe's. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

word

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:57 am

Sprite wrote:
lipsis wrote:Today, more than ever, I'm grateful to be a fan of the Lowe's. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

word
DITTO to that statement.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:15 am

You can say that again!!! I am so proud to be a fan of The Lowes!!!!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:28 am

blessed66 wrote:

You can say that again!!!  I am so proud to be a fan of The Lowes!!!!!!
Yep!
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98