SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThatIsAll - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by jaspats Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:04 am

lipsis wrote:Today, more than ever, I'm grateful to be a fan of the Lowe's. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DITTO!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

ThatIsAll - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:09 pm

Moi aussi. (In honor of the Lowes' perfect French!)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:32 pm

jaspats wrote:
lipsis wrote:Today, more than ever, I'm grateful to be a fan of the Lowe's. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DITTO!

DITTHREE!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:32 pm

assolutamente (their Italian of absolutely) to the above sentiments. God is great!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:47 pm

Spin class. Good for her.

@clmgiudici: I got a taste of what my sister is doing in Europe. A 45 min, hell of a taste. (Bicycle) @Flywheel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:59 pm

@SeanLowe09: POLL RESULTS: Your Three Favorites on The Bachelor So Far [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:15 pm

This is great. Congrats Coach!

@SeanLowe09: Proud of my coach. Congrats Coach Snyder on the HOF induction. There's no one more deserving. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:37 pm

handwave

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:41 pm

^^^ Hey TLF, nice to see you. Hope you are doing okay.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:03 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ Hey TLF, nice to see you. Hope you are doing okay.

Thanks lipsis! Kinda sad but okay.. how is it in SeanCat world?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Good heavens! This doog! <3

Like I said, she can't put it down. Pre-order today at rightreasons.com. Hits stores everywhere Jan. 27th. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:29 pm

^^^ cantstopl

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98