SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

usa - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Lola is so cooperative!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

usa - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^^ Hey TLF, nice to see you. Hope you are doing okay.

Thanks lipsis! Kinda sad but okay.. how is it in SeanCat world?

Well you hang in there. As you can tell, SeanCat-land is pretty hilarious and very happy. We could always use a new tribute video when you feel up to it though, especially with their anniversary coming up. Hint hint. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Lola's glasses have lost a lense. Katie commented, said Schmoole lost a lense. and Sean's reply was "she had some drinks last night and things got out of hand. She's a mess today." They are a hoot!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:53 pm

^^^ laugh out loud. And Schmoole? Haha! Cute name!

Should we take bets on where Lola will be reading from in the next installment of "Lola Can't Put It Down?"
The porch swing maybe? Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:11 pm

Dying at these! They need to get Ellie involved too.

Next time on the porch swing, in front of the fireplace, or at the dog park work for me.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:38 pm

@clmgiudici: Running 6 minutes late to everything today.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:41 pm

The doggie pics themselves are worthy of a book!!! So funny. IA Ellie needs to join the fun!

ETA: oh maybe a calendar! That would be a great idea!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Loving the Lowes and Lola. Always a bright spot in the day, Those doog babies. Yes I think Ellie should carry some of the book PR as well. Come on Ellie show us your chocolate lab stuff.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Methinks that Ellie is not quite as agreeable on her Mama's dress up ideas. (We all know Cat is the creative director here)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:32 pm

I remember sitting nicely in those very glasses and a tie once. She's probably too busy playing to agree to this.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:55 pm

duh , It just dawned on me that maybe Lola can read and Ellie hasn't learned how yet.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:07 am

Lesley is in town

Alwayz togezer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98