SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

humblebrag - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:20 pm

So they didn't go all the way to Seattle to watch TV with Marms or hang out at Greenlake. Someone else took this picture. I wonder what they're up to? Publicity shots for the book promotion? Down time around Sean meeting with book peeps? Something else? Whatever it is, it's always special when they are together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

humblebrag - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by deeliciouz Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:32 pm

^100% agree! Smiley

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:35 pm

I love the picture of them outdoors in the vests. They look exactly like what they are....a happily married couple of almost oldly weds happy to be with each other and so comfortable in their own skins. It gives me so much peace to see them so content.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Yum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:37 pm

SmartCat, I looooove your avi soooooo much!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:42 pm

Thanks lipsis. I was in my formal attire and I loved their wedding so much. Tears and kisses and hugs all over the place.
I must say that the picture of Sean you just posted has me swooning over my cat chow..hubba hubba, what a hunk and a half.
Thanks sweetie for making my day!
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:44 pm

And they didn't go all the way to Seattle for Sean to go to the gym either. Just sayin'

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:55 pm

Smartcat, I have to chime in just because of your avi. Me like! Is it possible if I steal your grandson for a few minutes, just to create an avi for me but it must be better than yours?

I love seeing the Lowebirds in their natural habitats--Seattle or Dallas--they glow from within, sigh

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:58 pm

lipsis wrote:SmartCat, I looooove your avi soooooo much!

Ditto! PINKHEART

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:14 pm

lipsis wrote:Yum

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just the motivation I needed to get through work. :fanningfan

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:27 pm

Thanks Vivi and Dee and lipsis. I'll tell Ethan that you liked the avi. Not only is he creative. he's drop dead gorgeous, but only16..
5 years and then Ethan for bachelor. :cutesmile!:
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:35 pm

@SeanLowe09: Shout out to @Walmart! Thanks for carrying For the Right Reasons at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Guys, go grab your copy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98