SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realtalk - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:12 pm

I have a feeling Ashby and her Aunt Catherine are gonna have a very special bond.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

realtalk - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:13 pm

That is so nice!!! It just blesses my heart!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:22 pm

umngirl wrote:I have a feeling Ashby and her Aunt Catherine are gonna have a very special bond.

Yes indeed.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:36 pm

^^^ Agreed. Catherine is going to be able to talk all about how it is to be adopted into the Lowe family.... Smiley

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:17 pm

This is my new niece Ashby. She's not big on sharing cupcakes but she's amazing at being adorable. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Uncle Sean is pretty adorable, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:31 am

^^^ yup, he is. And, when the time comes, they will both be magnificent parents..

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:35 am

^[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If they keep spending even more time with Ashby they may catch baby fever.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:08 am

Such cute pictures. That little pussy cat baby is just so adorable. So is Auntie Catherine and Uncle Seanie. I love that Ashby is smiling so happily and looks so content.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:43 am

Ashby with her Auntie & Uncle is the cutest. She is so adorable.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:21 pm

Shay has a set of beautiful pics on her blog of friends and family welcoming Ashby. Really cute.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:35 pm

Haha I love this so much.

@SeanLowe09: This is when you know you've made it. Thanks for the package @Qtips [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98