SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realtalk - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:50 pm

It's a date, big boy.

@SeanLowe09: Guys, what do you say we all gather around the TV tonight and tweet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

realtalk - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:56 pm

I will possibly be watching the tweeting live and take the show in west coast time.... But Sean and Catherine's tweets will be hysterical with Jimmy on the show tonight. Watch out, Jimmy!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Day Three of Ballerinahood [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:07 pm

Oh oh, someone pissed off our kitten

@clmgiudici: I have no patience for rude people.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:13 pm

^Never a good thing.

And Sean knocked it out of the park with her Christmas present this year. Nicely done.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:18 pm

^^^ yes, I'm very impressed that Sean came up with this idea for a gift. And he apparently has something special in the works for their anniversary. There's hope for him yet. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:23 pm

^Lol. Now he just needs to remember to NEVER EVER buy her a vacuum cleaner or an appliance unless she's specifically asks for it, he should be good.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:08 pm

lipsis wrote:Oh oh, someone pissed off our kitten

@clmgiudici: I have no patience for rude people.

I think this has to do with the comments on her ballet picture. Lots of perfect ballerinas out there picking on her form. She has been responding in her usual nice kind way but definitely not happy! I thought she looked really good but what do I know.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:17 pm

It's her third lesson for crying out loud! Jeez people!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:19 pm

My form wouldn't look that good right now and I did ballet for 11 years. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:45 pm

New blog ~ And I love this one.

10 Things I've Learned Since My Wedding Day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:58 pm

I love this one, too. Frankly, I think he started learning a lot of those things before his wedding day... which is sort of what separates them from most of the bach couples... these are the things that make a life together.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98