SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:58 pm

She'd better watch out with midday nap pictures. Folks will think that she has a condition that she doesn't have and doesn't want them to think she has.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Happy birthday Miss Saylor

@clmgiudici: She's the One Happy Birthday Saylor Baby! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:16 pm

^So glad they can celebrate Saylor's birthday with her. She is definitely a cutie.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Annnnnnd, if they wanted to pose for a picture with her, I wouldn't mind...at all.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:26 pm

^Lol. I'm down for that. Or I'd like a picture of Sean, Jeremy, and Saylor if we are giving options.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:00 pm

@clmgiudici: Awww! @GMA's Pawlympics is such a great way to start the day!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:40 pm

That's a lot of me. Books go on sale next Tuesday everywhere! Pre-order now at rightreasonsbook.com. Seriously, order it. I need to pay my cable bill. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:03 pm

Nice exchange and support

Robert Mills retweeted
Sean Lowe @SeanLowe09 · 2h 2 hours ago
That's a lot of me. Books go on sale next Tuesday everywhere! Pre-order now at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 2h2 hours ago
@Millsy11374 thanks for retweeting that buddy
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
@SeanLowe09 of course! Excited for you bro!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:30 pm

@clmgiudici: (kiss) MUAH-nesday!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Our favorite hunka hunka (wearing his favorite hunka outfit) filmed something for church this Sunday.

What?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] himself @SeanLoweKSU was in the @FellowshipChurch studio? Find out why this weekend!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:17 pm

lipsis wrote:Our favorite hunka hunka (wearing his favorite hunka outfit) filmed something for church this Sunday.

What?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] himself @SeanLoweKSU was in the @FellowshipChurch studio? Find out why this weekend!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am so excited about this, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is really great series of messages Ed Young is teaching. It should be interesting to listen to his interview with Sean! Cannot wait for Sunday!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:42 pm

@clmgiudici: Watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gets me inspired to cook dinner tonight. Something creative might be a-brewin', Sean!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98