SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:23 pm

^^^ Do we know that? I think they could fly to Europe and make their way around Italy just the two of them- like regular tourists who possibly won't even be recognized.... Certainly if they stay out of the big cities that would be true. It all depends whether they go with an agenda or not.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:26 pm

^No fans was definitely one of the biggest takeaways. I'm hoping that's a pattern to come when they go on trips.

Europe will obviously be a mix of both with alone time and then some family time with the sisters. Either way, should be fun and I hope it happens this summer. The weather there will be warm but not Texas warm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:28 pm

That's my point though. No tourist stops this trip. Just relaxation and enjoying each other.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:29 pm

And I hope Europe is sooner, like spring

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:34 pm

^I'm being conservative with the summer guess. They may need the relaxation after the craziness of the book tour. How about a compromise and we plan it for May?

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:35 pm

^^ April for her birthday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:38 pm

^So late April into May. That way we both are right. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:45 pm

^^ works for me. What good little life planners we are!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:52 pm

^They could definitely use us. Give us a call Lowes.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:34 am

@clmgiudici 4m4 minutes ago

A red lip kinda day. Because [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:37 am

^And if you didn't notice, that picture is in front of their honeymoon suite. I don't know that they stayed there based on the bed picture from last night, but this is a throwback to a picture she posted last year in front of the cottage.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:44 am

They definitely aren't staying there based on the bed pic and the patio pic (with the Haapy Anniversary dish).

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98