SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:01 am

lipsis wrote:And Linds, I want to welcome your avi back to a happy place. Smiley

Aw thanks yes a much needed and thankful for, happy place Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:11 am

Side by side

A year ago, today. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:14 am

^I thought that pose/picture looked familiar.

And Cat is looking just a little bit extra sexy for her hubby tonight. I bet he approves.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:18 am

She is in a vehicle in the red lip pic...are they on their way home? Looks like they stayed in the same suite as the wedding night? That would be recreating the wedding night and that would be very romantic indeed JMO
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:24 am

^As of yesterday they weren't staying in their honeymoon suite. I doubt they changed rooms just for one night.

They wouldn't be going home this late at night. I'm betting they head home in the morning.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:29 am

It's light out in the car pic and dusk in the kiss pic. Who knows when the car pic was taken?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:38 am

After the wedding last year, I always thought that they'd come back to this enchanting place again. I think it's very hard to top this--their first anniversary at the same site of their wedding. These two make me so happy every time I look at their pics or captions.....They just radiate light and LIFE...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by darcyd Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:39 am

I loved all the anniversary pics.  The book signing in NJ is still on according to website, but will probably be cancelled.  I was considering going, but I would never be at the event by 6.  I hope my preorder comes on Tuesday.  I cannot wait to read!
darcyd
darcyd

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:45 am

My Amazon pre-order says the expected delivery is next week so they obviously arent shipping until Tuesday. Not sure how B&N got away with shipping pre-lease date.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:50 am

^I've seen a picture or two on social media of the book already in stores at B&N. I pre-ordered it mid last week and should have it tomorrow or Tuesday.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:52 am

Yes hoping I get mine Tuesday as well! The ibooks sample left me wanting more!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:54 am

Ibarnes and Noble has the book on shelf. I read about 1/3 yesterday in store! I pre- ordered from Amazon , so did not buy from B&N. It is a really excellent book!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98