SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DIY - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 58 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:04 am

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:DIY - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 58 10903738_1512194552376882_429443185_n

Ok what the hell was Josh thinking in this picture?

The look on Josh's face to me is one of amusement. I saw that look more than once when they would pan through the crowd. I think he is amused at some of these girls like onion girl. He might also be thinking boy, I'm glad I'm not the bachelor this year. giggling
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

DIY - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 58 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:09 am

Laura, he might be thinking that Chris is a lucky man with all these women.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:27 am

I know! Did you guys notice the soft tone in Josh's voice in reference to Britt! cantstopl But Andi and Josh are really comfortable with each other, he was tasteful in his comments of Britt and Andi found it funny he was trying to deny that he found her attractive.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:31 am

I think I like Laura's perception better. Lol I think he just looks amused. I hope he doesn't wish it was him. Besides I don' remember any of them matching Andi. Andi seems to have made an impression on a lot of people.(good impression)

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:38 am

Exactly! Guys even on twitter said that no one could compare to Andi. To me, she is a classy, intelligent and beautiful girl. Josh did get the "whole package" as guys affirmed on her season.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:51 am

I scanned thru some of her bachelors on twitter and I noticed Dylin who was hanging out Josh Monday still has the picture of Andi holding out her arms when he got out of the limousine. I think that's odd. I guess I don't want to think of Josh thinking of another woman. Lol to be honest I didn't quite get the whole pretty thing. But then I am prejudice too

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:59 am

andi_dorfman
19 seconds ago
It wasn't perfect I admit but it made for a fun plane ride! $15 of fabric got me through the night! #susie #homemaker #diy #thebachelor

DIY - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 58 10914145_1582441628654667_300771308_n
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:02 am

mamahamme wrote:I scanned thru some of her bachelors on twitter and I noticed Dylin  who was hanging out Josh Monday still has the picture of Andi holding out her arms when he got out of the limousine. I think that's odd. I guess I don't want to think of Josh thinking of another woman. Lol to be honest I didn't quite get the whole pretty thing. But then I am prejudice too

Personally I think it speaks volumes if a couple could recognize that there are other people who are attractive other than the one they are with, and they have no problems admitting that in front of their beloved. For example, my husband knows who my Hollywood star "crush" (apart from Josh) and vice versa.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:39 am

aviej wrote:andi_dorfman
19 seconds ago
It wasn't perfect I admit but it made for a fun plane ride! $15 of fabric got me through the night! #susie #homemaker #diy #thebachelor

DIY - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 58 10914145_1582441628654667_300771308_n

She's getting a lot of very positive comments both on IG and twitter with this post. I loved her dress and overall look!

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:54 am

Laudergirl wrote:
aviej wrote:andi_dorfman
19 seconds ago

She's getting a lot of very positive comments both on IG and twitter with this post.  I loved her dress and overall look!

I LOVED the dress!  Stunning!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:05 am

Hy said it best to Andi on a clip that was deleted. On the show Andi said I'll try to find the best guy and he corrected her and said no, just find the right guy for you. A soulmate ISN'T the perfect person but the right person for you. I also believe some things are just meant to be and their relationship just seems like it was in the cards so to speak, no matter how you tossed the cards it was going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:12 am

aviej wrote:I know! Did you guys notice the soft tone in Josh's voice in reference to Britt! cantstopl But Andi and Josh are really comfortable with each other, he was tasteful in his comments of Britt and Andi found it funny he was trying to deny that he found her attractive.
clapping! Spot on assessment. I didn't even note Josh's tone.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips