SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DIY - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:20 am

I didn't notice his tone either.If I remember correctly he was trying to button his jacket and then it was over. Not to change the subject but the reference Andi made about her and Josh showered that day was that in reference to Michelle Money? If so I thought you go Andi! She really is feisty and I love it!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

DIY - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:23 am

nannymargie wrote:Laura, he might be thinking that Chris is a lucky man with all these women.
I really, really doubt that's what he was thinking, when everything he ever wanted and needed was sitting right beside him. I really wouldn't start reading anything into one random look in a screencap.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:28 am

I'm really really happy Andi posted on IG that she made the dress! The comments are amazing!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:32 am

Yeah, a lot of people felt like me, the dress was gorgeous and Andi looked amazing in it....I hope she continues making and showcasing her clothes I am very impressed.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:59 am

And to me this just shows that she is not the arrogant, fame seeking, self-absorbed person some people think she is. If she really was a very proud person, she would never be so daring as to wear a non-designer dress at a major televised event. It just goes to show that she is not all glits and glamor, but that she feels comfortable in her own skin. And also, Josh supports her in whatever she does and whatever she wears - designer labelled or not.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:35 am

aviej wrote:And to me this just shows that she is not the arrogant, fame seeking, self-absorbed person some people think she is.  If she really was a very proud person, she would never be so daring as to wear a non-designer dress at a major televised event. It just goes to show that she is not all glits and glamor, but that she feels comfortable in her own skin. And also, Josh supports her in whatever she does and whatever she wears - designer labelled or not.

Happy she has so many fans elsewhere! She needs this and I could not be happier for her. :cutesmile!:

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:50 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Laura, he might be thinking that Chris is a lucky man with all these women.
I really, really doubt that's what he was thinking, when everything he ever wanted and needed was sitting right beside him. I really wouldn't start reading anything into one random look in a screencap.
laugh out loud yeah Josh is fine, he has his hands full with his 1 woman, don't think he needs 29 more right now.

I knew people would love the dress more if they realized she made it herself. It was a really creative dress imo and it takes guts to wear that to a red carpet premiere knowing reactions couldn't be 100% positive.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:37 am

So I watched the "awkward" (I don't see it) interview again and have come to a conclusion so here is my opinion. I see Josh and Andi as both fairly intelligent people. I think they knew saying they hadn't really started planning for the wedding would start rumors. God knows they have already dealt with so many, like most other Bach couples. I think it would of been much easier for them to just say 'we are keeping that private' or 'our lips are sealed', but they didn't. They were honest and just said they have been too busy, which if you look back at some of the past interviews, is very much along the same lines as what they have always said. Besides it going from 'we have made a few plans' to none at all, the busy thing has always been the main answer, which is completely true. Even in the most recent article in Southern Journal they say they have been traveling way too much. I am anxious to see what the LA Travel Mag article focuses on, as well as what is said when they are at the Mohegan Sun.

Do I think they are perfect? No. Do I think they could potentially be having some issues? Sure. However, as of right now, besides silly RS and the gossip mags, I haven't seen nor heard anything that makes me seriously question their relationship. Until then, I will still be rooting for them to get married and start a family together.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:42 am

Andi loves expensive designer shoes but she sure makes up for it with sewing her own clothes. I also noticed on a few events that they did that it looked like she made her outfit. Josh must be very proud of her. I can only imagine all the cute outfits she would make when they have a little girl.

Who would have thought when we saw her on our TV and being a ADA that she was such a Susie homemaker.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:45 am

I thought they looked awesome at the premiere. I loved how josh would look at Andi all over while she was talking. You know it' cold in Atlanta and it seems people get a little more restless. There is no doubt in my mind Josh knew how sexy she looked and that's why he took the IG in their car. I also liked the access interview said to them"you guys are seriously good looking". Makes me think he was overwhelmed by their beauty.laugh out loud I would assume Andi will be at the advocare event in Atlanta this weekend. I think its pretty big.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:48 am

Fan thread: positive comments, please. Smiley
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:51 am

I remembered someone reporting that Andi and Josh trended on Monday night. Just out of curiosity, did any of the other Bach couples trend that night or did Chris trend as well?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips